My Hero

We been in Damian's house for a few months.He made a protecting layer oround the house so we wont get out and so Lucas wont find us.I managed to speak to him when we were here and told him where i was but he haven't come for me.My kid's dont like Damian so much they say he's pure evil,That he's not their real father that Lucas is.I didn't argue with them and said ok.I walked to the back yard and saw a very large group of vampire's coming to attack.The barrier oround the house was falling.when i ran inside and grabed my kids.Damian sent his guard's to battle.
"Listen Adria and listen close i will always love you and im sorry for everything."Damian tells me.
"Its ok Damian"I forgaved him
"Now go and run away as far as you can"He screams at me.And thats what i did i ran and ran until it was a safe place to open the portal to the human world.
"Mom theres other followings us"
I didnt look back and just crossed the portal.I am goin to find Lucas.
"Lucas baby can you hear me"
I use my mind link to see if he can hear me.
"Baby your ok im glad you came back to me"he tells me after minutes of me trying to communicate.
"Damian is under a battle and he let me go.where are you?"i asked
"Baby im at the house and im aware of the war that its goin on in the vampire world" Lucas tells me.
War?what war?i asked my self withing minutes i arrived at the house.
"Baby i missed you and my kid's "Lucas tells me hugging us all.
"Kids go shower mommy and daddy have to talk"
The kids went to shower and i stayed down stairs with Lucas.He told me that since there was a war goin on Damian locked all the portals and no one could go in or out.So i guess i was lucky he let me go and let me open my portal.That the war was for my kids to be taken from me Damian didn't want that to happen so he took me with him.We talked about other thing's.
"Baby i have to tell you something"I tell him with a smile droping my barrier so he can hear the baby inside me.
"Hold on do you hear that?"He asked me and i acted like i didnt hear anything.
"What?"A smile crept in his face.
"Oh my god love we are having a baby" I smile with happyness.Yes i admit im in love with him.This baby is goin to change us even more.Truthfully he is my hero the man that made me happy when i was sad the man that was always there for me.
He kissed me and pick me up spinning me around.I was happy yes and i wish i knew how Damian was right now i want to thank him for letting me go threw the portal,For saving my kids life.We all went to bed after dinner sleep was much needed.