Say What ???

I been in bed all day and everyone was being very nice to me.I asked everybody why i needed to stay in bed since now i can walk better but everyone said it was Damian request and until he come here i was to stay in bed.And talking of the devil itself here he is.
"Hey Love how your feeling today?"
Really after draging me to the party making me even more exhausted how can he ask me this.
"Better...thank you for leaving me in bed rest today."
Yes Adria burn him with kindness.Now the look on his face is priceless.
"About that Love we need to have a mature talk"
You should of done that before kidnapping me and assuming things.But nooo now you want to talk like mature Adults.Adria calm down remember be kind.
"What is it you want to talk about Master"
Ok Adria you got this dont show him any sign of anger.
"I told you to call me Damian or love not master"
Wtf got into him all angry for?I dont understand him anymore.
"Sorry Damian"
"So i been thinking and doing arrangements and i would like to get each other better"
So Damian wants to get to know me?what made him change his mind?
"Ok..."
Thats all i can say ok?you could of come up with something better than ok Adria.
"Also well your pregnant and i will like to do things right like i should of done since the beginning and be together"
Did he just say that im pregnant?No i must of heard wrong.
"Say that again please i didnt hear you right"
I asked waiting for his response i saw he was nervous and he didnt look at me straight in the eyes.Oh god i think i did heard right im pregnant.But hes a vampire how can that be?I lose my virginity to him and he leaves me pregant?
"Love i said we are having a baby.The doctor already checked both of you and you guys are healthy.The only thing is youll have to drink blood in order to not those bad pains"
So not only am i having a baby i have to drink blood?this is just great.Well anything for this baby.
"Love your not goin to say anything to me?scream...fight..something?"
He tells me but all i did was smile and pulled him in to a hug.I can tell he cared and i had to put my stubbornness aside for the sake of this baby inside me.From now on i have to take care of my self and try to get to know Damian better.He seemed very nervous and worried so maybe hes not as bad as he looks.
"Im sorry Damian is just is alot to take in.But im happy im having a baby"
He looks at me and hes smiling and happy.
"Oh thank god love i was scared that you'll be mad at me.And im sorry i was very mean to you and my jealousy took over"
Did he just say he was jelous?is that why he treated me so bad?
"Its ok as long as we get to know each other than i think we will be fine"
"Ok love then get some rest while i go and do some work"