Damian's POV

I felt a pain in my chest and i got up to see if Adria was in her room.I couldnt hear her heart beat or smell her scent.When i walked in i found a letter on her bed.
Dear Damian
Or should i say the love of my life?
Ive learned that even thought a person can harm you,youll still love them.I love you with all my heart but yet again i hate you.I pictured my self next to you with my 2 bundle of joy.But soon it crashed down when you werent there for me.You missed all my appointments you didnt keep your promised and threw everything away for your fiance Leslie.Wich thanks to her i learned valuable things.Like how i was just your baby machine and how you used me? But something more important i learned that even though a man says he loves you he will go for the next whore.I also want to thank you for making me a strong woman everything you've done to me made me realize how strong i became and thats why i wrote you this letter as a thank you.If it wasn't for you and ofcorse your fiance i would of still been here suffering and being unhappy instead i desided to leave and move on with my life.I do love you but in time im sure it will go away just like w.e we had.I will alwaiz carry a part of you with me.
With Love
Adria
I really fucked up i brought her with me to make her suffer.I had taken her happyness and let Leslie kill our baby's Something she was looking foward to.
"What are you doing here Love" Leslie asked all i felt was raged.
"You...you destroyed everything i had with her.Because of you she ran away."
"Sweety i didnt do anything you did.You proposed to me for business purposes and yet you sleeped with me and expect me to be ok with you being with that nasty slave of yours? No i wasn't goin to have a bad name because of you"I pushed her away and told her to fuck her self and her dads contract.I tried minds link her a couple of times but she ignores me.I sent my guard to look everywhere for her but no luck.Its been a month and no one has seen her or picked up her scent.Where can you be my lovely Adria.Dr sheen has come to visit me a couple of times hes been a little different with me since Adria lost the babies.I have a feeling hes lying to me but i ignore it thinking im paranoid.Leslie be here all the time even thought i keep kicking her but she wont leave.There's only one way i will know where she is and that will be the human world.Ive taken 10 of my guys to search all over the world with hope i will find her.
"Any lead yet"i asked one of my guards
"Not yet sir i cant caych her scent so ive taken a picture from the slaves and gone store to store hopping to find her"Shit who ever helped her must of used a potion of some sort.I contacted every witch to see if they can come up with a potion to catch someone's scent.So far its taken long so we kept looking for her.A month and 3 week since she left me and i desided to give up.Im goin crazy without her why did o agree to marry Leslie?.My phone rang and i didnt want to pick up but something told me it was important.
"Hello father"
"Son how are you holding up?"
"Father i miss her i regret everything ive done"i started to cry i wish she was here with me.Making love to me kissing me hugging me and keeping me company.I said to my self.
"Son I've talked to Dr Sheen and i found out im goin to be a grandfather anytime now"
What is he talking about im his only son and Adria lost our babies.
"What are you talking about father"
"He knows where Adria is.Im not supposed to tell you this but i cant stand you being sad all the time son"
"Father where is she?"
"Your goin to have to ask Dr sheen"
After he said that i called Dr Sheen.
"How are you Damian?"How dare he ask me that.When he's been keeping secrets from me.
"Can you come over i have a favor to ask of you"i asked him so he wont be suspicious of me knowing about him knowing where my mate is.
"Im right at your doors Damian"
"Heg Dr Sheen so my father tells me youve been keeping secrets about my mate" He was nervous i would read his mind but i dont really like doing that so when i need information i would read peoples mind.
"Damian im sorry but i promised Adria i wont tell anyone i told your father hes been providing me with the necessary needs for the baby to come to this world safe and Adria would be ok"
"What if something happened to Adria and you couldnt save her?what then?."I screamed at him.
"Damian im sorry but Adria already made that desition and since you hurt her she really dont want to see you."
I grabed him by the neck and looked in his eyes.
"Either you tell me or ill find out for my self"i threaten him he was scared but i can see he will not spill the beans.
"Im sorry im goin to keep my word to her"After he said that i started to read his mind.Now i know where she is.