what is wrong

2 weeks later
Its been 2 weeks since Damian took my virginity 2 weeks since he walked out on me again 2 freaking weeks of work and sweat and mistreatment.Today was no different i wake up to eat breakfast and go clean the bathrooms.After i finish all my chores i go shower and lay down.I started to think about that night the night he made love to me and how much i missed him.The day after he made love to me i woke up with a tattoo on my neck a crown really wierd cuz it was hurting me from time to time but today it was burning alot.The more it burned the more i wanted him here taking care of me.I let out a loud scream that made Betty one the other slaves run to me.
"Are you ok" she asked worriedly
I couldnt let the words out until finally i said.
"It...it..b..burns"
I layed down craying and she ran to get Fest to see if he can help me.
"Hello my laddy,im here to help you i called master Damian he should be here any minute.So wat seems to be wrong?"
I couldnt speak i was weak and in pain all i could of done was cry.
"I see your mark it red,Slave get an ice pack and a towel." Fest orders Betty.What mark is he talking about?Why am i in such pain?Ashly runs in with what Feast asked and he puts the ice pack on my neck.
"Master im glad your here it seems like Ms.Adria's Mark it burning"
Fest informs Damian as soon as he walks in.
"Thank you now you two may leave me and Adria alone so i may help her"
All i could think was my pain it was calming a little but it still burned me.Fest and Betty walked out and Damian started at me with a smile on his face.
"It was about time that it started to burn you my love,so tell me how much you miss me?"
Damian asked me and im all confused what is he talking about?
"Well my deer i marked you so it means you you feel what i feel and i feel how u feel oh and you can also miss me and want sexual pleasure"
He said getting close to me and all of a sudden he kisses my neck were i guess my mark is and my pain starts to calm.For some reason not completely.
"Love all you have to do is admit to your self that you want me and the pain will calm down a little more"
The pain was not calming down my eyes were getting heavy due to crying so much and i fell asleep.The next morning i woke up late and everytime a slave is late or disobey they have to pay a price.I walked to the kitchen to find fest angry.He sends me to the chamber were the punishments are handled.while im here the vampire here starts to bit me and cutting my skin while trowing water at me.
"I hate being here"i said to my self.
The next day since i couldnt walk or get up i had to stay in bed.Yet again that pain in my neck.The freaking burn dont want to go away.I couldnt scream or anuthing so all i did was cry.Until i saw a familiar face.
"It dont make sence you been in pain and it foes away.Im gonna call my trusted doctor to come check you love"
Damian said with worried in his eyes he tried touching me but i wined.
"Who did this to you"
He demanded answers but i couldnt give it to him since i was wrong.
"Master i was late i deserved the P...punishment" i replied wile another burning pain came.
"Here drink some of my blood it will heal you"
I was too in pain to even protest so i drank.while i was drinking all my injuries went away along with my burning pain.All i wanted to do was drink more i craved his blood nasty but i did.
"Thank you master" I said to him and saw anger in his eyes.
"You call me Damian or babe since your mine you shouldnt call me master from now on"
The doctor walked threw the doors.
"Damian how you doin my friend what seems to be the problem"
"Hello doctor Sheen this is my mate Adrea she seemed to have a burning on her neck and her mark turns red"
The doctor just laughs and nods his head.
"I see have you given her any blood lately?"
What does that have to do with my pain? I asked my self.Did Damian poisoned me?
"Just now i gave her some of my blood"
"Let me guess the pain went away?"
"Yes it did how you know?" I asked afraid of the answer that he might give me.
"Its must of been hunger and dehydration" Dr sheen responded.
"Well thank you Dr sheen ill make sure she drinks and feeds often" Damian dispatched the dr.
I dont know why but I am not satisfied with his answer for some reason i feel like its not that i havent eaten enogh cuz i had and drank enoght well not as much as i should but i had.whats wrong with me then?.