Running far away

It was dark out me and betty we're running away.Betty didnt have to but she insisted that she was goin to be by my side no matter what.I met her vampire friend Alex he was very nice and by the looks in his eyes he loved her.
"Are we ready"Betty asked i nodded.Before i left my roon i left Damian a letter of farewell.We started to walk across the forest i reminded my self it was for the best of me and my baby girl.
After we were far enough from the castle Alex desided to open the door for the human world.
"Here take this it will make sure no vampire can catch your sent"Betty gives me a potion.
Alex took his time to find an apartment for me to live and betty and him were goin to live somewhere else.I got inside the apartment.
"Are you sure goin goin to be ok by your self?"
"Yes Betty now go with Alex to yoir apartment"I assure her.
I had to make sure i had everything i took blood bags from Damians house before i left it should last me for 2 months if i take portions.On top of the table was my schedule.I start working tomorrow at 2pm and end at 8pm.Wich is a good thing because i can rest.I was to tired and decided to lay down.While sleeping i started to hear Damians voice asking where i was.I just ignored it and reminded my self hes happy with Leslie and kept sleeping.The following day i went to work.For the past month its been the same.Im now 5 months pregnant and very happy the pregnancy has been good my baby girl is healthy.Dr Sheen comes to the human world to see me and he says one more month and she will be out.He noticed that my belly gotten big like if i had twins that it must be due to the fact that i was goin to have twins.Ive been eating like a cow and demand more blood.Dr sheen brings me every 2 weeks he has been keeping the secret that im pregnant and he knows where i am from Damian.He says Damian been acting like a lunatic and Leslie been in the house everyday.