Waking up

Adria's POV
I felt pain all over my body,Agonising pain and i couldnt bare it.When i open my eyes i saw Lucas there looking at me.I screamed and screamed and Lucas was just trying to comfort me.
"Its ok love just relax and the pain will go away" How does he want me to relax this pain is killing me.
"Fuck i cant relax its ahhhhh to painful"
"Trust me love im here for you no matter what just try to relax"
Just like he said i did and the pain started to mellow down.I was feeling more relaxed after what seemed to be a long hour the pain was gone.
"How are you feeling"
How am i feeling like my whole body has been replaced and my mind as well.Also horny and hungry but i just kept looking at him like a peace of meat.I tried to fight it but it was impossible not to want him.
"What is wrong with me?" I asked him confused.
"Well you had two most beautiful babies ive ever seen and then your heart was giving up on you.The fastes thing i could think of was remove your bond and replace it with mine and turned you." He what?I asked my self.Why didnt Damian do it?Whait where is he?Why dont h have the babies in his hands happy like he should be?I kept asking my self until i desided to ask Lucas.
"Where is Damian?" I see Lucas getting nervous and like he was hidding something.I got up and asked him in a very angry way.
"Where the fuck is Damian?Why isn't he here?Did you push him away?Why wasn't he the one to turn me?"I kept asking till Lucas finally answered.
"Love Damian left and i think he should be the one to explain to you what happened.All i can say is that i saved your like and your bond to me.No i am not saying you can stay with me and fiercely love me but i will be here for you no matter what." What happened when i was gone?I couldnt hold the need and bit into Lucas neck.I can tell i got him by surprise because he didn't even dare to move.Oh his blood taste so good sweet like honey.I wanted more and more.
"That's enough for now Adria lets go see the babies and please be aware that i will tie you up if you try to hurt them" Aww he cares about my babies.That is soo sweet of him.We went over to the babies they are cute.They both had pitch black hair and blue eyes their skin was pale.I carried then rock them to sleep.
"Aren't they cute"Lucas asked i looked at him and hugged him.
"Thank you Lucas for being here for me." I started to tear up.I felt the connection between me and Lucas it wasnt as strong as Damians but it was there.I guess because we are bounded with each other.
"Love dont cry i told you ill be here for you and maybe later you can visit Damian and fix things with him" Is it worth it?I asked my self.Well maybe it is i have his kids and we can be a family.
"Yeah maybe....i dont want to rush it for now i have to be taking care of the kids"
4 Weeks
Three weeks went by and i was to cought up with the kids.Man is hard work to be with twins.One cries and then a second later the other one cried.Their milk was mixed with blood since they are half breed vampire and human.Luckily i had Lucas help me when he was out of work and Betty came by from time to time since she's having a baby soon.I thought they were goin to grow fast but Dr Sheen said their first year was goin to be like a regular human and then every year it was goin to be like they had skipped a year.So im guessing at 2 human years they will be 4. And so on.My Door bell ranged i went and opened it.
"Hey adri how are the munchkins?" Betty asked
"They are good right now they are sleeping hows the pregnancy goin?I havent seen you all week?" I tell her
"Oh its goin good 3 more months and this baby will pop right out haha.I was having sometime of my own.Went to the beach and stuff.Then Alex was complaining that i shouldnt be goun out that it dangerous for the baby."
"Thats true remember its a vampire and a human just luke mines altho the babies are strong your body isnt.Atleast he cares for you."i told her.
"Yeah thats true.Oh have you talked to Damian yet?" She asked the question i didnt want to hear.
"No not yet im goin by next week and see if i can fix things."I told her.
"Just letting you know that you still have a bond with Lucas and this time you cant take it away.I asked a witch she said that potion only works once on a body"
"Well lets see how it goes"i said looking down.
Me and betty spent all day together until lucas came home.And thats how its been this past week.Im goin to see Damian in 2 days Lucas offered me to take care of the kids while i go and fix things.I hope that things go good that way we can have a perfect family.