Twins?

Me and Damian been on a couple of dates cant say i dont love him cuz i do.But i want to take my time to really get to know him better.We make love almost everyday its been 2 months since i found out in pregnant.Yes that makes me 4 months now.Today is the day i find out what im goin to have and im very exited.
"Hey Adria Dr.Sheen is goin to be here any minute are you ready to find out ?"Betty asked very exited.Shes been here for me since day one and im glad that we are very close friends.When Damian isn't here Betty comforts me.
"Yes im supper exited i cant wait till i know" i replied
"Oh man i hope is a girl so i can make ribbons and do her hair..oh my like a little doll"she gives me a hug and rubs my belly.
"I hope it is as well but a boy will also do just as good haha"I say to her as we walk to the room Damian set up for my Dr visits.He dont want me to go to Dr.Sheens office so he set up one here.
"Ms.Adria...Ms.Adria"One of the slaves come running altho i consider them as friends not slaves.
"Hey whats up"I asked her
"Damian called im afraid he cant make it today" She says to me.
Man this is the third visit he has missed.He promised he'll be here but i guess hes not as interested in the baby.We do go on dated and been trying to get to know each other but he hides me from people alot.Like he's ashamed that im a human and hes a vampire.
"Its ok i kindoff figured he wasn't coming" i said as Dr.Sheen walks in the room.
"Hello Ms.Adria how you been feeling today?"
"I've been good cant wait to find out"
"Ok then lets get started shall we" he smiles at me.
"We shall"As he was goin to check he stops.
"Where's Damian?"
I wish i knew but like alwaiz i dont know where hes at or what he's doing.
"He couldn't make it today"i said
"Thats very unlike him to be missing on visits..He was very happy about the baby.Is everything ok between you guys" I wish i knew that everything was ok and we we're ok but i dont know anymore we were goin to work things out but instead he been the same exept we sleep together almost everyday and we make love almost everyday.To be honest i feel very used and left aside like alwaiz.Wish i could say this to him but instead i replied.
"Yes we been working things out"
"Ok good he must be working alot more....well the baby looks good and healthy and from the looks of it your having a girl."No way a girl thats great im supper happy i cant wait to telk Betty.
"Wait a minute"Oh no did i do something wrong is the baby really ok?i asked my self before asking Dr.Sheen.
"Is everything ok Dr.Sheen"
"Ms.Adria your actually hacing twins a boy and a girl."He says with a smile on his face.While tears roll down my eyes and a smile creeps up on my face.
"Well Adria i will see you often to make sure those babys are goin to be fine so in 2 weeks"
He picks up and leaves.As soon as he leaves Betty came in.
"Soo what are we having..By we i mean you"
"You won't believe me"I said trying to tease her a little.
"Come on spill the beans already"She says kindoff jumpy.
"Im having a boy...and a girl"
"What no way really?"
"Yes im so exited but im not sure Damian will be"
"He will for now just say your having one then introduce him the other one on you next visit"
"Your right that way he be just as surprised as me"
It was already 2am and Damian just arrived but not alone.He slams the door open and i see him with a blond woman kissing.Now i know why he havent been spending time with me like we agreed.
"Damian why is one of your slaves in your bed?"She questions him as he looks at me.I hold my tears in and stand up to walk away.
"Slave how bout you go and scrub my kitchen floor and i want to see it sparkly sclean when im done with my beautiful fiance here"
Fiance? Damian has a fiance since when?I thought he loved me...He said he loved me...Im having his kids wasnt that what he wanted?I couldnt bear to look at him so i looked down.
"Yes master right away"And i walk away to clean the kitchen floor.
"Wait slave make sure you use a scrubber and a bucket"The blonde bitch added.
I nod and walked away more like running away as my tears fall down.it was 6am and i was already done with the flood.I tried to get up but i felt a sharp pain in my stomach.
"Adria what are you doing here..wait did you just scrubbed the whole floor"Betty came in the kitchen and asked trying to help me get up.
"D..Damian came last night with a blonde woman and shes his fiance and he order me to scrub the floor"I tell her crying my eyes out not only because of the sharp pain in my stomach but also because i thought he really did loved me like he said.I though i was really his mate and thats why he marked me.
"That bastard why would he do such thing kbowing your having his baby wait here ima call Dr sheen"Betty leaves the room 10min later Dr sheen walks in and one of the slaves takes me to the room.Dr sheen starts cheking me.
"Adria look at me"
I was weak and tired and struggling to stay up.
"Adria what happened"All i did was cry and asked him how my babys we're that is the only thing i care about.
"Adria for right now the babys are stable your just tired and need blood for them"
Betty runs and gets me a bag of blood.I drink it and the pain starts to calm down.
"Where is Damian?" Dr sheen asked and betty looked at me in a nervous way.
"Dr sheen hes upstairs with his fiance"Betty dared to tell him while i gave her the dont tell him look but she didnt care.
"Damian has a fiance?But Adria is his mate and he loves her"Dr sheen says in shock.
"Yeah thats what i thought as well"i said and stood up.
"Adria you need to bed rest you could of lost the babies"
"I know Dr sheen but i cant rest Damian will punish me and that will be even more risky on loosing my kids"
"I will talk to Damian my self and i will make sure he understands that yours and the babies life are at risk."Dr sheen said walking out.