Waking up

I had the weirdest nightmare with that wierd guy Damian. He's eyes were black he had fangs and he was fast.I opened my eyes and begin to knowtest this is not my bed infact this is not my room.I immediately try to get up and run but my body feels weak.What is wrong with me? where am i? As soon as i asked my self that some one came in.
"Well look who decided to get up.Im sure you mist be hungry and weak im goin to fetch you something to eat laddy Adria"
Who is this lady and how does she know my name.
"Wh...who are you and most important were am i?" I asked her very confused i must still be dreaming.
"Oh sorry my lady im fest and your in the immortal world.By the way you are not dreaming.Master Damian brought you here you my lady will be his personal slave"
She says in a very happy tone.well guess what i am not happy at all were the hell is that creep Damian Anywaiz.
"Damian should be here tomorrow.Im happy because in the years i been here not once did he have a girl."
"How you know what im thinking"
"Well my lady im a vampire Ofcorse i read minds have speed feed on blood you know typical"
Ok so Damian was crazy and wierd but this woman was insane she need a mental hospital.
"So im guessing he hasn't told you yet well ima go on with my job and bring you something to get your self some strength "
With that she walks away.Are you kidding me?I have to get out of here these people are crazy.

Two days pass by and i been getting used to being here aparently is dark here all the time never sunlight.The slaves are nice very kind to me since i got here but Damian no where to be found.After a few hours i went to take a shower and lay down when i was closing my eyes drifting to sleep the door bust open.
"So your finally awake ?" Damian ask for some reason i feel like kissing and hugging him as if i missed him.No Adria he kidnapped you brought you in this world full of blood sucking vampires and left for 2 weeks and 2days.
"You ass whole how could you?"
Was all that came out my mouth man i regreat it.
"You didnt miss me my love?" He asked getting close to me.the more close he got the more i wanted to kiss him.
"No you dick head why would i miss you?"
With that he leans in and did the unthinkable he kisses me.I didnt know what to do but kiss him back.We lay in bed making out him touching me everywhere till i was left in panties and a braw.

Sorry guys i have to leave you here next chapte will be full of action if u kno what i mean ;) wink wink ;)