Meeting Mr.Right?

So far everything has been goin great.Today is my last day at work since im goin on maternity leave they are goin to pay me for them.Ive prepared the room already for my precious baby girl.I was walking to work when i come across a very cute guy.
"Hello my laddy"the stra.ger greeted.
"Hello sir" i say
"I go by Lucas may i know your name"Wow this guy talks so perfect.
"Oh haha i go by Adria"i said smiling.
"So when are you do"
"Any momment now i hope"i tell him very exited.
"Oh wow the father is very lucky to have a beautiful laddy like you"well that made me blush.
"He's out of the picture.Is only me and my baby girl"I tell him rubbing my belly.
"Oh im sorry to hear that,He must be a fool to leave you like that"
"Yeah i guess"
"I know we just met but will you go to dinner with me tonight?"He ask me i wish to go but being pregnant and all wouldnt look very nice.
"Im sorry but i cant.thank you for the invite thought thats very nice of you"
"Come on my laddy is just as friends."He insisted but i would not go.
"Im sorry i cant...maybe next time"I tell him trying to walk away.
"Ok then..may i have your number."I wasnt goin to say no he is drop dead gorgeous green eyes dark long hair skinny and white ohh mama he is a eye candy.I hand him the paper and walk away.
I reciebed a text
"You look even more beautiful with the belly p.s Lucas"
He is charming who knew that even pregnant i could of gotten sexy guys.After work i got home and went to sleep.
A week later
A week has passed my baby girl dont want to come out.Me and Lucas been texting all week.Hes been a very nice guy.The other day we went on a date.He offered me to be there for me and my baby.He dont want to rush things but he says he feels something for me.Tonight he's coming over man i cant wait.When im with him i feel happy and very well loved.Its already 7pm Lucas should be here any minute now.
Talking about him theres the door bell.
"Hey beautiful"he gives me a hug and a kiss in the cheek.
"Hi Lucas how was your day today?"
"Very exhausting but very happy as well because in here with you"
Oh his words make me melt.He leans in for a kiss.I wanted to say no but i didnt want to make him feel bad.
"Are you ready to watch the most awsome entertaining movie of all times"He says while acting like a news reporter.Hes not just handsome but also funny.
"Yes i am i"I screamed like an audience.Being with Lucas makes me feel happy.Everything he do makes me feel like ive known him since like for ever.
"Here comes Despicable Me"
We layed down in my bed and watched dispicable me.He got me popcorn,M&M's,strawberry shake,And even bought me the Despicable me blanket.So far he's been very nice to me.So diff than Damian but yet i feel like a part of me wished it was Damian doing this for me.
"Whats that mark on your neck?" He asked me and i answered him without thinking.
"Its a bond with my baby daddy it represents that im his mate"
Shit i messed up hes goin to thibk im ctazy or something.
"I know how to remove that bond and make you mines"What he said made me freeze.I got up and didnt know where to go.
"Adria sweety im sorry i should of told you im a vampire but i didnt want to scare you"