seeHow it started

"Seriously lets go we're goin to be late"Ashly said
"Ok..ok...im coming" I replied.
I walked with her to school but for some reason i had a feeling today was goin to be a long day.
My name is Adria im 17 years old live on Amboy and currently still goin to high school.I work on a cafeteria down town along with my best friend ashly.I dont know much about my family since they abandoned me when i was 5 years old.
"Umm helloo back to earth Andria" Ashly woke me off my day dream.I just really dont want to be in school today.
"So i heard oround the campus theres these new hot guys that transfer" Ashly informs me
"Who knows,maybe they are not as hot as you hear" Knowing ashly she wont stop talking about it till she see's the new boys in school. I stick to the books and forget about boy's they only bring problems in your life.
"OMG Andria they are mega hot,like they just came out of a magazine" Ashly says very exited...to say the truth they are not that hot.Alright who am i Kitting they are supper hot.One of them was blonde with light blue hinting red eyes and the other black hair with blue eyes.
"Adria..Adria...they are coming our way" Ashly seemed exited but i wanted nothing to do with them.Almost all the girls were all upon them and i wanted no part of that.As i started to walk the opposite direction i hear an angelic voice that made me feel butterflies.
"Hello ladies my name is Damian and this is my brother Andrew" That angelic voice comes from the black hain an green eyes omg hes so hot.I want those sweet lip to kiss mines.Oh mu what am i thinking.
"Hey im Ashly this is my Bestfriend Adria"
"Hi" I said walking straight to my class.
"See you at lunch Ashly and it was nice to meet u guys bye" Man was that the best i can do? Uhhh i suck.
As i get into my class i sit down and take out my bote book.After a few minutes the bell rings and here comes that sweet angel Damian.I have to say he is very hot.Now i need to focus no guys will make me day dream.Who was i kidding this guy is a dream.
"So you want to hang out and get to know each other after school?" Damian ask me
I look at him with the intention of saying no..i bairly know this guy who the hell he thinks i am a slut that will say yes to any guy?.But instead i looked at him and saw those green eyes an said
"Sure"
"Great how do 2:30 sound?" He asks again.Oh no what have i done i have to study.
"Yeahh" I couldnt say nothing else so i started to take notes.
As the day went by i had told Ashly about what happened she seemed intrigued by it since Andrew also asked her the same and she was exited about it ,while im freaking out.It hit 2:25 i went to my locker to pit my books and get my stuff.i walked outside and see Daniel standing there waiting for me.
"So shall we go?" Damian said
"Umm where are we goin?" I replied nervously i dont know this guy and im getting in his car.
"Its a surprise"
With that i stayed shut and waited to arrive at our destination