Pregnant??

Damian's POV
Weeks passed by and i had to keep Adria as my slave until she understood she was mine but she was still hardheaded.My father was coming for a visit and i planned a party.Some slaves were goin to take some time off i gave Adria since i know shes been feeling sick the past 2 weeks.I had forgotten that my father wanted to meet my mate.I made Adria come with me.We greted everyone and my father told me to take her to the room.He mind linked me that she was to weak at the moment that she needed as much rest as she possibly can.I wonder whats with him?Maybe she really looked that tired.I walked her to my room but on the way there she fainted.
" slave go and get Dr.Sheen on the phone now" i screamed at the slave,shes alwaiz together with Adria.
"Right away master" she answers back and walkes away.I walked to my room and change Adria into a pink cotton night gown and lay her on my bed.Man she seemed to gain a little weight.
"Son calling a doctor wont be necessary,i know because your mother was like that on her first few months."
What is my dad talking about?
"What do you mean first few months father?"
"Your mate is pregnant,son you dont have to hide it from me i am happy im goin to be a grandfather"
What did he just say?That cant be,she cant be pregnant.I got close to her and focused on her heart and my father was right theres 2 heart beats.
"How come i didnt knowtest before?"I asked my father
"Son sometimes you get cought up with everything and all the work that you have forgoten about your mate and by the looks of it you dont spend time with her"
Hes right ive been so mad and made her to be my slave so that she paid for being with another guy.That i forgot that i needed to show her love and compation.Now shes carrying my child and she needs me more than ever.
"Master Dr sheen is on his way"
One of my slaves said.
"Thank you slave your dismissed"
"Yes master before i leave you think Adria will be ok master?"
She asked me in a worried tone.
"Yes shes fine now get back to work"
As i said that she left the room.
"Son im goin back to the guest and make sure the are served correctly while you stay here and take care of your mate"
He leaves as soon as he does i grab my phone and called Sheen hes been taking too long to get here.
"Hello Dr.Sheen why have you taken long"
"Damian im so sorry my wife was giving me a lecture of working over time im getting the bag prepared to head your way"
"Ok good just to update you i know whats wrong with my mate shes pregnant"
"Congrats...then i should bringb the ultrasound screener see you soon" he hangs up
At the momment i didnt know what to do she laid there and its been 30 minutes.So i bit my wrist and forced it in her mouth.She started to wake up after 3 minutes.She tried to get up but she was still a bit to weak.
"D..Da..Damian what happened?"