Chapter Sixteen

Damaris.

Taylor lightly kissed my bare chest, and smiled at me. "You ready to get dressed? We need to head out soon."

I let out a long breath, and turned my head, glancing at the packed bags that were on the floor in front of my closet. We'd somehow managed to pack our things while doing other more important things.

"Yeah, I guess," I mumbled, sighing.

She kissed me and smiled again before getting out of the bed, not even bothering to grab the sheet to cover her body. This was what I loved about Taylor; she wasn't shy around me. She never was, not even in the beginning. I remembered her briefly making fun of me when I had been a bit nervous when I first slept with her.

"Come on, you worry wart. You don't want to get frown lines," she said, grinning and grabbing my arm to pull me out of bed. "Don't you want to fuck me on a boat, then see your family?"

I slowly allowed her to pull me from the bed. "Fucking you on the boat sounds very appealing, but seeing my family isn't as interesting," I said, softly then pulled my shirt from the floor, pulling it over my head.

Taylor rolled her eyes and walked over to the dresser, tugging out a different black button up, throwing it at my head. "Stop being a baby, and put on clean clothes. The last thing your sister probably wants to smell is your body odor."

I rolled my eyes back at her, tugging the shirt off, discarding it on the floor, then I put the clean shirt on, buttoning it slowly as I looked at her. "There? Happy?"

Her lips pressed together before she sighed, and picked up the shirt I'd thrown on the floor, then she tossed it into the laundry basket. "Damaris, please don't make me act like your mother. You know I hate that."

I grunted, and tugged a clean pair of boxers up my legs followed by dark jeans. They matched my shirt nicely, I think. "And you know I hate it when you act like my mother."

Taylor glared at me. "Damaris, we're going to be gone for a while, and I don't feel like coming back to a messy room with your dirty laundry all over the floor. That's disgusting."

"That's why there are servants, Taylor," I said, faking the astonishment in my voice. "They'll clean up the room while we're gone."

Her jaw clenched in annoyance. "One, no, they won't. Because you've fucked most of them and tossed them aside, so I wouldn't be surprised if they trashed the room by the time we get back." She held up two fingers. "And two, stop being a dick to me because you're nervous. I won't deal with it, you know that I won't. I'll leave and let you wallow in your own self pity alone instead of helping you through it."

I sighed, running my fingers through my hair. "I'm sorry, babe. I just can't take anything right now. My mom is going to kill me."

Taylor walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me. She was still gloriously naked and completely inviting to me, however, we didn't have time for any of the things that I knew would calm me down and distract me. "Stop thinking that. No she won't. There's no way that she knows anything, and there's nothing to tell now. You're committed to me."

"With Amy as the exception." I sighed.

She shrugged, trying to hide her disdain toward that loophole. "Yes, but only because you're fulfilling your end of our deal, and you sleeping with her once is your end, then you're all mine." She smiled, kissing me lightly. "I can handle that."

I nodded and hugged her, kissing her head. "I love you. You know that, right?"

She laughed, and nodded. "Yeah. I know it. And I love you too."