My Immortal Love...Or Hate... (Twenty-Three)

Yes This is the FINAL chapter of the story! And as I've been saying for a while now there WILL be a second!! <333 I love you guys soo much and thank you for supporting me! Now if I can get off my lazy butt and type what I have in my notebook into the computer I'd be happier ^_^ I'll thry and get the first chapter up soon!

I love you guys! Baiii <333

~Yady

It was a room, filled with flames. Nothing more. And they weren't orange like a normal fire was. Acutally they were blazing red. Blake stood back, as if he would get burned. But to me the fire seemed inviting, as if I were ment to be there, basking in its wonders.

  "It's calling to you isn't it?" Blake asked me

  I nodded, "Yes. When can I go inside the fire?"

  "We have to get Rayne, wake him up, and bring him here. That's the only way pretty much."

  I laughed, "I can only imagine what Kat did to wake him up"

  Blake smiled, "We should get back."

  I nodded, "Race ya there!" I yelled out to him.

  Before he could react, I turned around, and ran at full speed through long hallways, and multiple flights of stairs. Untill I finally reached my room.

  "Took you long enough, sis" I heard Blake say

  I gasped, "You cheated!" I yelled pouting.

  Blake laughed, "Did not! You never said that we had to run, so I teleported."

  I crossed my arms, and glared, "Meanie...."

  I heard laughter coming from my right, so I turned and saw that Rayne was awake. My eyes widened, and I ran over and hugged him. "Rayne!" I yelled out in joy

  Rayne kissed my hair, "Hey Vi"

  "How you feeling?" I asked

  "Like shit."

  "Peachy... Well, let's go!"

  "Go where?"

  "Into the fire. We're going to become immortal."

  "But I am immortal..."

  "Blake, please explain." I said rolling my eyes

  "That brownie that you ate was poisoned, and it's the type of poison that takes away your immortality. In a nutshell, you're going to die."

  "Fuck... Well that makes me cautious with weird sweets that come in random little boxes..."

  I smiled, and grabbed his hand. "I don't want you to die." I said looking into his eyes.

  He smiled, and hugged me. "I love you, Violet. More than anything in the world" He whispered

  Tears formed in my eyes.

  "I love you too, Rayne."

  He pulled away, and looked into my eyes. "You mean it?"

  "Of course I mean it you weirdo. I wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it." I said smiling

  Rayne took my other hand, and entwined our fingers together. "Bonded by our element... I'm yours. Forever." He said

  "Forever." I said back

  "Now lets go Vi."

  I nodded, and we walked out of my room, hand in hand, to the fire.

  We walked to the kitchen, Blake leading us there.

  We walked in silence, I didn't mind. I was lost in my own thoughts. Who knew that my life would change so much when Blake, Rayne, and Danny came to the orphanage to adopt me, Kat, and Sammy?

  Obviously not me. And it's only been about three months. It feels like three years. Now here I am, walking hand in hand with the person I love, to become immortal.

  Well, good things happen to those who wait I guess.

  I felt lips press against my cheek, I turned my head and Rayne was smiling at me. Then he kissed me again, centimeters away from my lips.

  I squeezed his hand, and he squeezed back. Who knew that me of all people would fall in love? Ha, I guess that even the impossible can be possible.

  "We're here" Blake said. "Vi, Rayne, you know what to do."

  Rayne and I nodded. Then thoughts of fire and immortality flew into my head.

  "Enough." Blake said.

  Like last time, my vision was tinted red, but only for a couple of seconds. "One of you open the door."

  Rayne nodded, and opened the door.

  Flames. That's all that was in there. A yearning inside my body begged to just jump into the fire, and stay there. So I could discover its wonders, and become immortal.

  "I'll be back to get you two." Blake said walking away.

  I smiled, and sighed. Wow, I'm going to become Immortal. The thought sent a shiver of excitement through my body. "Ready?" Rayne asked me

  "As I'll ever be." I looked at Rayne, and hugged him. "I love you."

  Rayne hugged me back, kissed my hair and said, "I love you too"

  "Wait." I said

  Rayne looked at me questionably, "Why? Are you- God damnit!" Rayne clutched his stomach, "Vi, we have to go in now."

  I smiled at him. And made my thoughts turn to nothing, so the fire would leave. And the room would be empty.

  Within five seconds the room was totally empty, and I stepped inside the totally empty room. With my hand I motioned for Rayne to come with me.

  Rayne walked in, and I put my arms around his neck, and I felt Rayne move his arms around my waist.

  Our faces were milimeters apart, and then I closed the space between us. And I kissed him.

  Almost instantly flames appeared all around Rayne and I, caressing our bodies, and slowly burning away our mortality.

  Mine and Rayne's lips were still locked, inside of my body, fireworks exploded. And I figured out right then that we really and truly were bonded forever by our element.

  Then I felt my body slowly start to turn into flames. And when I was completely covered I knew that I was immortal.

  Becoming immortal while kissing Rayne, is the best thing in the world.

  It makes me ponder what will happen in the future that is yet to come.

  Well, Rayne and I have all the time in the world for that now.

  I've never been happier.