"Sorry Katie! This is just too funny to stop," he said, trying to catch his breath as he pulled out his phone and pointed it at me.

"Harry! Don't just stand there and take a picture! Help me!" I yelled in disbelief. Instead of helping me, he did the complete opposite.

"Louis! Look at the camera!" he shouted as he positioned his phone to take the shot.

"Harry! Are you serious?!" I shouted, trying to look up at him from my angle.

"Hold on, I'm tweeting this," he chuckled, typing away at his phone. I hung there, baffled. 

"You guys are horrible!" I shouted as I started to pound my fists against Lou's back.

"That doesn't hurt!" Louis grinned smugly as he made his way to the living room, where Zayn and Liam were seated.

"What are you guys doing?" Liam asked, taking us in as he saw me draped over Louis shoulder, upside down.

"Liam, help me!" I pleaded, giving him puppy eyes. This would have definitely worked on Niall, but that wasn't the case with Liam.

"Wait, this opportunity is too good to pass up," he stated, reaching into his pocket and pulling out his phone, copying Harry's exact motions.

"Not you, too!" I wailed. I was starting to feel my eyes shut as the blood rushed to my head.

"Say cheese!" Liam exclaimed, chuckling to himself as he looked at his phone.

"Niall! Help me!" I yelled, wondering where he was. Why wasn't he here? Could he not hear all of my screaming? Suddenly, Niall appeared at the bottom of the staircase, frozen.

"What's this?" he asked, motioning in my direction.

"Niall, help!" I said, squirming in Lou's hold. A fit of laughter erupted from his mouth.

"Oh my God! This is hilarious!" he laughed, gasping for air. And, like the others, Niall pulled out his phone, ready to start a new world-wide trend on twitter. I wouldn't be surprised if 'potato sack Katie' was trending on twitter in the next two minutes.

"You're all horrible people!" I yelled, finally giving up my fight as I sagged against Louis, waiting for him to put me down.

"Except for me, though. Right?" a mellow voice said from above me.

 I lifted my head again to spot none other than the gorgeous Zayn Malik. Without question, Zayn wrapped his arms under mine and around my back. I pulled my arms around his neck as he pulled me out of Louis' grasp. 

"You guys need to stop torturing the poor girl," he tisked at the boys as he lead me over to the couch, where he was previously sitting.

"Thanks for actually helping me," I thanked him, rolling my eyes at the rest of the boys. "Unlike some people."

"Hey! How could I give up a moment like that without getting a picture of it first?!" Harry asked, still chuckling to himself as he looked back down at his phone.

"But did you have to tweet it?" I whined, looking over at the other four boys. "Now half the world has probably already seen it!"

"Yeah, but all of the fans love you! So stop worrying about them, they all think your wonderful," Niall rebutted.

"Yes! It's trending!" Liam yelled in excitement. He and Louis high-fived each other as I put my head in my hands.

"Ugh," I groaned in frustration. I felt two hands make their way to my shoulders, gently squeezing to relive the tension.