"Yes, Sensei, but who will I be apprenticing for?"

"I was thinking Cole, but since you are siblings you might fight every so often, so I have come to the conclusion for you to be taught by Kai." Wu said, standing up calling Kai into the room.

He walked in with (E/n) still in his arms. Kai set her down on the floor next to (y/n).

"You needed me Sensei?" Kai asked looking over to (y/n) and back and Sensei.

"Yes. Your friend (y/n) is going to become the ninja of (E). She will be apprenticed to you. You will be her teacher. Is that clear Kai?"

Kai looked at (y/n) wide eyes. He couldn't believe it. His best friend becoming a ninja, and to top it all off they will be training together.

"Understood." Kai muttered.

"Now if you please, take (E/n), you and your apprentice need to bond."

(E/n) glared intensely at (y/n). She was jealous.

"Why couldn't I be a ninja. I am so much better. I will show you (y/n). You'll get it. You'll see!" (E/n) name thought pretend limping into her house slamming the door behind her.

-(Back at the Bounty)-

"So, (y/n). You're going to be a ninja. How do you feel about that?" Kai said, smiling, wider than ever.

"I got to admit I am shocked but over all I think it will be worth it."

"Heck ya it will be worth it!" Kai replied, messing up (y/n)'s Hair.

(Y/n) laughed at Kai's childness.

"What are you laughing at (y/n)?" Kai asked raising an eyebrow.

"I am not laughing at anything what are you talking about." (y/n) teased playfully.

"Yes you were now tell me the reason. I demand of it!" Kai laughed.

"Nope."

"Fine then you chose the hard way. you asked for it!" Kai said pouncing onto (y/n).

"Kaiiii- get off of me!" (Y/n) whined.

"Nope, not until you tell me!"

"Never!!"

Kai started to tickle her. First her sides, then her stomach and back to her sides.

(Y/n) was laughing hard.. her eyes were watering she was laughing so hard. She struggled to get up but accomplished to do so.

"Hey no fair!' Kai said crossing his arms.

"Life's not fair." (y/n) said, tripping on Kai's foot that he intentionally put by hers.

She started to fall, but she was not going down alone. She reached her hand up and pulled downwards on Kai's red Gi.
Soon both hit the floor laughing, not realizing that they were on top each other.

Once their fits of laughter slowed to a stop, it was only then they realized. Both blushed.

(Y/n) looked into Kai's dreamy green eyes and, Kai looked into hers. They both started to lean in

Closer

Closer

Closer

Until...

-Authors note-

What do you think about this chapter was it everything you hoped it be and more? 😭😂

What do you think is going to happen next?

How do you feel about becoming a ninja?

Soon Kai will start realizing something. That's all I am going to say. 😈🙅

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I hope it wasn't boring.

My next update will either be tomorrow or Wednesday!

I thank you all for all your comments and votes, follows and not to mention your support!

I love you guys and I really do mean that when I say it!

Sorry for any mistakes!

V o t e
C o m m e n t
F o l l o w
S h a r e

I love you all my little ninja 💟💟💟

-K