Chapter 9

Robin finally woke up again. She was in her room. It was dark and she didn't know what time it was.
"Robin?" A voice asked.
"Yes?" She answered, her head still spinning.

A lamp turned on, illuminating the room.
Who she wanted to be Chrom turned out to be Libra.
"What's going on?" She asked, noticing his worried look.
"You were asleep for a couple of days. During the risen attack, you blacked out." He clarified.

Robin noticed the bandage around her arm.
"Now I remember." She said.

Robin looked down at what she was wearing, a white silky nightgown.
"Thank you, Libra. May I have some privacy, please?" She kindly asked.
"Of course, mildly." He bowed his head and left the room.

She dressed in a light blue, soft fabriced dress.
She brushed her hair and washed her face, making herself look better than she did before.

Walking to the door, she decided to head for the kitchen and get her strength back.
She opened the door and looked into the blue eyes straung back at her.

"Robin!" Chrom shouted, bringing her into an embrace.
"I wanted to be there when you woke up, but Libra wouldn't let me inside." He said into her hair.
"I've been so worried about you." He confessed.

She wrapped his arms around him, oh, how she missed him and his touch.
He pulled back, looking at her face, then looking her up and down.
"I'm so glad you're alright." He smiled.

"I'm alright." She reassured.

"You sure? After we fought off the risen, I rushed back here and Libra was at your side." He said, checking her up and down.

"You mustn't exert yourself so much, you're very weak right now. Your body is having a hard time providing for you both." Libra said from behind Chrom.

Robin placed a hand on her stomach, feeling the baby kick.
"You're alright, darling." She said.