Chapter 3

After Chrom and the Shepherds were ready, he gave Robin one last kiss before he marched out.
His last words to her were,"I'll be back in a few days."

Robin was upset she couldn't go with him, but she was pretty sure they could fight without her having to use stragety.
Chrom made it clear that she wasn't going to be fighting anytime soon.
Chrom also made sure a healer was near by at all times. Libra, our war cleric.

It was a little overkill, but this was Chrom's first child and his first time being a father, so she didn't blame him.

Robin really didn't like being alone, and she wasn't ever actually alone, but without Chrom, things weren't as fun. He was her first memory, in a way. He was the one that found her in the field. Him and Lissa. That was probably the best day of her life.
She sighed heavily, suddenly not feeling well.
"I'm going to lay down." She told Libra, the only healer around.

Like she said, she wasn't completely alone. Chrom had left some of the Shepherds'. At least she was safe.

Safe from what? The war had ended about a year ago. The only threat there was were bandits and ruffians. Yet, Robin still felt off. Like, it was only beginning.

She walked through the castle until she was in Chrom and hers room. Besides being at camp with the others, this was her favorite place to be. On the battleground, defending their country was the best feeling ever. Keeping it safe for new generations.

She placed her hand on her stomach. For you, she thought.

She slipped into bed, closing her eyes for a nap.