One

*-♥-*

Chris Martin

"Dude, you coming over or what?" My best friend, Jacob, hastily asked on the other end of the phone.

"I will. Tsk, you should come over to my house next time." I groaned.

"That's my man. Meet you tomorrow then." He laughs before hanging up.

Toothbrush- Check,

Towels- Check,

Clothes worth three days and two nights- Check,

Gadgets- Check,

Phone- Check,

That's about it.

Oh wait!! I forgot the most important thing--

I got up from my bed and searched the drawers for my trusty mirror. Holding it infront of me and flashing my signature, cocky grin.

"All packed up and ready to go." I said, flashing the mirror one quick smirk.

I hopped in the back seat of our matte black Mercedes Benz and pulled out my phone.

My mom turned to look at me from the driver's seat to give me the same 'ol lecture.

"You know what to do, Chris. Call me when you arrive, call me when you're about to eat, to sleep, to--"

"Yeah yeah, whatever." I sighed, plugging in the earphones in my ears while she continued on yapping about stuff I hardly care about.

Geez, if only I was of legal age then I would just go to Jacob's driving my own car.

So much for being just fifteen years old.

Before I could go and text message my mama sitas, Jacob had to call.

"Sup man." I sighed.

"Yeaaah.. About the sleepover.. my sister's going to be around."

"What? I thought it's only going to be the two of us." I groaned in frustration.

"You see, my parents decided on letting my sister watch over us since they can't seem to trust two fifteen year olds running the house. Sorry, man." He apologized.

"That's cool. We don't have a choice anyway." I sighed.

"Sorry again."

"Now, how are we going to invite girls in your crib?" I whined, earning myself a glare from my mom.

"I'll make a way, man."

I sighed, hanging up the phone and texting Jessica.

Me: Hi.

Jessica: Hi baby. :*

Me: Wanna hang out?

Jessica: Your place. :*

Ugh, too clingy.

Me: I want to say something important.

Jessica: What is it, baby? :*

Me: We're through. Let's break up.

Jessica: What?!! WHYYYY?!?? CHRISS!! DON'T!!

Okay, now she rings up my phone a couple of times.

Jessica > Delete Contact > Block User

Okay, done.

Time to text Dianna.

Me: Hi baby.

Dianna: Uh, hi? Who are you?

Me: Chris.