Part 3: Request 1

Start bij het begin

"I won't be making it to the first class tomorrow," you said to Cody as you exited the room after the class ended.

"Why?" He asked.

"I'll be in a student council meeting by that time. Do you think you can make it without getting lost?" you asked, walking towards your locker.

"I think I can manage. Thanks by the way for the tour!" He said, before making his way to his own locker somewhere.

"I don't like him," Brett spoke up when Cody left, finally making himself known to you after trailing behind you and Cody.

"You always say that to every person-guy I talk to." You said, emphasizing the guy part to him with a smirk while putting the books back in the locker and taking the ones you'd take home with you to study.

"No I don't," he denied.

"Oh sure you don't." you agreed sarcastically while putting the books in the bag being held by your werewolf.

"But this time I can really feel something off about him." He argued, not backing down with his next victim of suspicion.

"That's what you also say to every guy I talk to."

"Y/N," He looked at you, leaning on the lockers beside yours. "It's real this time, I can prove it."

"How?"

"I don't know yet, but I'm-"

"Brett," you cut him off. "Please don't over think this again."

"But I'm not," He said, his brows furrowing as he zipped your bag after you finished filling it with your notebooks.

"Yes, you are," you held his face in between your hands after he started to look like he was going to wolf out right then and there while zipping your bag, and making him look back to you all the while calming him. "Now calm down."

"You still have after class lacrosse practice in an hour." You added shortly before taking your bag from him and slinging it on one shoulder.

"Are you going to watch?" He asked, a hopeful smile playing on his lips as he slung his gym bag and gear on his shoulder.

"I think I've got time," you smiled looking at your watch before intertwining your fingers with his and making your way to the field for his lacrosse practice, not missing the sight of Liam and his teammates on one side of the field.

~~~ major time skip lol ~~~

When consciousness came back to you, you tried to move your arms but you only felt tied down. Looking around, you heard someone talking-well more like ranting.

"You didn't even notice me back before you moved to Beacon Hills High," you heard a familiar voice say.

Looking to the direction of it, you saw Cody Lee with a distraught expression on his face. Trying to loosen the ropes you felt that tied your hands, you tried to scream only to be muffled by the cloth tied to your mouth.

"You still chose him and after a year..." You heard him again, your tearful eyes scanning around of what seems to be a room with a bunch of pictures of you...and him, making your blood run cold.

Your heart beat faster than before- if it was still possible-as you looked at each picture from your position, some pictures you recognized where you and Brett were seated together but only it was Cody in the picture and not your boyfriend. As you looked at more pictures of you and a cropped-in Cody, you didn't notice that the said boy was already beside you-too close for comfort.

"If only you could've given me a chance, Y/N." You felt his breath on your cheek making you feel even more uncomfortable with his hand resting on your thigh all the while you were continuing with your muffled cries.

Scooting his chair in front of you, he rests his hands on your wet cheeks before he dove in for a kiss but only to be roughly pulled away with a growl by a wolfed out Brett making another round of tears flow down after feeling so much relieved when you saw him. As Liam took care of Cody, you saw Brett with teary eyes as he worked in untying you from the chair and removing the cloth tied to your mouth.

Once you were free, Brett did not waste time and wrapped you in his arms in a tight hug, feeling relieved that they finally found you and that you're back safe with him. Pulling away, he wiped away the tears from your eyes and pulling a few strands of hair away from your face, examining you for any injuries before looking at a knocked-out Cody courtesy of Liam.

After Stiles and Scott arrived and investigated, police came and inspected the place, interviewing you and taking the culprit to one of the cars.

"This is just creepy," Liam commented, take a picture from the table.

"Now you see the difference between 'crush' and 'creepy,'" Stiles said to him, looking at the picture Liam was holding.

As the paramedics were treating the rope burns and cuts on your wrist and ankles, Brett sat beside you with an arm around you, pulling you closer to him and making you feel safe with an occasional kiss on the temple.

"That should do it," the lady said, finishing off with the gauze to cover rubbed skin from any infection.

"Thank you," you say before Brett helped you walk towards the jeep parked in front of a house.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Brett asked when you sat on the passenger seat at the back, Brett leaning on the door, concern still plastered on his face.

"Yes, I'm sure," you answered, giving him a small smile.

Brett only sighed before cupping your face in his hands and giving you a kiss on the forehead then a peck on the nose before kissing you on the lips, not long before getting interrupted but a few coughs coming from the Stiles.