"Do you have a cap opener for the beer?" I ask.

"Yeah come over here and bring me one." he says. I go over there and brig the ash tray along with.

"You got more of those?" He asked me while grabbing the pot from me to puffs some and hands it back to me.

"No I got some from Amanda."

"Lucky mother f*cker" he says. I laugh.

He then opens or beer bottles so we an drink it.

"I'm only having one" I say.

"Sure" he says sarcastically.

"I want SunnyD" Kimberly says.

I get up, but sit back down, because Dave said, "I got it mommas your the guest."

He's so sweet. I sit back down and put my feet on the wood coffee table.

"Here you go." he says to Kim and sits next to Kim and I.

"Want the rest?" I ask Dave while handing him the pot.

"Just a little, I have to go clean the pool, there's probably a bunch of sh¡t in it." he says.

He smokes it and then puts in the ash tray. I take a swig at the beer.

"I'll help" I say.

I race him to the backyard door. I opened it before him. Right next to the door was a sleeping Kurt next to his guitar. So cute.

"Why is Kurt sleeping on the floor?"

"I got mad at him for doing what he did last night to you" Dave says while staring at my cleavage again.

"Aw thanks" I say and kiss his cheek.

I kneel down to Kurt.

"Kurt baby. Kurty wake up" I say sweetly.

"Huh" he says and looks around and then sees me.

"Oh hey Aubrey" he says.

"Morning" Dave says and dumps a bucket of water onto Kurt.

"Hey what the f*ck man" Kurt says. Kirt was furious. I tried holding in my laugh.

"You deserve it" Dave said.

"Daddy!" Kimberly screams and runs to Kurt. Kurt instantly smiles and hugs her.

"Why do you have water all over you?" Kim asked.

"Dave thought it would be funny to put water all over me"

"Silly Dave" she says and giggles while hugging him again and kissing his cheek. I stand back up and Kurt notices me outfit. He stares at my cleavage.

"What are you wearing?" He asks me and makes a weird face.

"You don't like it?" I ask.

" you look gorgeous, but it makes it seem like girls have to be s|utty in order to be pretty." He says. I look at him to see if he really just said that.

"You prick." I say and sip my beer. Kurt laughs and I roll my eyes.

"I like your outfit. I just thought you were trying to be fashionable." Dave said.

"Thank you Dave. See he gets it." I say and take another sip of my beer.

Kurt lights a cigarette.

"Your gonna die. You know that?" I ask Kurt.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean your a smoker, your a junkie who probably does more than one type of drug, and an alcoholic if I'm being completely honest." I say coldly.

"I gonna take Kim inside." Dave said and walks inside and closes the backyard door.

"Well if I'm being honest. Your outfit is what something a prostitute would wear." Kurt said.

"Really, then why does it turn you on?" I ask him.

"It does not"

"Oh really?" I ask him while kneeling down to him.

"Really" he says.

"Well what about now" I say and untie the shirt and open it. Kurt stares.

"That's what I thought" I say and retie it.

"Boobs" Kurt says as a zombie and puts his hand out. I smack his hand and laugh.

"There put away now sorry." I say.

"Your a goddess" Kurt says and I laugh.

"Thanks"

"Can you feel my love buzz? Can you feel my love buzz?" Kurt sang mocking his own song.

"Your funny" I tell him and kiss him and he kisses back.

"You taste like beer" he said.

I smile and sip my beer and walk inside to be followed by Kurt.

"Stalker"

Kurt laughs at what I just said.

"You know love buzz is actually my favorite song," I say.

"Oh really?"

"Yes, but the rest are okay." I say.

"Yup I make millions with okay songs." Kurt says.

"And while your making millions you sleep on people's floors outside." I say and laugh along with Kurt.

"Im still mad at you though." I say.

"Sorry" he says and looks down at the ground. I kiss his cheek and hold his hand.

"I'm gonna go. You have four days with her starting today since its Monday." I say.

"Really?" Kurt asks with a bunch of excitement.

"Yes and buy her some clothes. She's been wearing that costume all day." I say.

"Okay" Kurt says while grabbing his car keys.

"I love you Kimberly, but your gonna go with daddy for four days and then come see me for four days after."

She starts crying.

"Kim why are you crying silly goose?" I ask her.

"Because I'm not gonna see you for four days."

"But your gonna be with daddy now for a few days. You can call me. I love you." I tell her.

"I love you too bye mommy" she says to me and hugs and kisses me. She then leaves with Kurt.

I sit down next to Dave and take my shoes off and put them on the floor so I could curl my legs on the couch. I start to lean on Dave and play with his hair as we watch cartoons. I can see he takes glances to look at my boob since he can see it at an angle. I accidentally start to stare at Dave and when he looks up from my cleavage we look in each other's eyes for a long time. I straddle him and put both my hands on his face as he puts his hands on my hips. I lean in to kiss him and he kisses back. he puts his hand threw my shirt and rubs my bare back as we make out. I take off his shirt and rub my hands all over his chest and shoulders. Then I remembered, I'm on my period.

"I don't mean to burst your bubble, but I'm on my period." I say to him.

"Aww dang it" he says and I laugh and kiss him. He's so cute.