Prologue

Prologue

It's the first day of school and Sophia is excited as hell. She even woke up extra early to look extra cute today, for her boyfriend. But little did she know, her heart was gonna be broken today by her boyfriend Noah. Noah is known for one night stands with almost all the girls in school, and this was kept from Sophia.

After today Sophia won't be the same person anymore and it might not be such a bad thing.

**********

(Sophia's pov)

I walked down the halls of my school being pushed around in the halls. I look up and see Noah leaning against his locker talking to his friends. I fix my glasses and press my hair down from the rain from outside and walk towards him. A few people bump into me and at last I reach Noah and pull him into a hug.

"Hey babe!" I said to my boyfriend as I pull away from the hug and give him a peck on the cheek.

"Eww!!! Get away from me you... you nerd" Noah said startled as he looked at me in disgust, furrowing his eyes at me.

"What happened babe?" I said confused as I felt tears in the corner of my eyes, taking a step back from his burning gaze.

I look back at him not understanding why he was being so mean, it wasn't like him. I felt a little hurt from the rejection but tried to remain strong.

"What happened! Well here are 3 problems." He says holding up three fingers in my face and I smack them away. I wasn't having it and all I could think about was the pain in my chest and conscious of the heads turning towards our direction.

"First of all get your dirty hands away from me" he said in disgust, slapping my hand on his shoulder.

"Secondly, who the hell do you think you are by even kissing me on the cheek with those dirty little lips of yours!" He yelled as he rubbed his cheek, roughly leaving a red mark.

"Third, I am not your babe! Get away from me go find someone else your own level -" he cuts himself off, looking behind me. He smirks and then looks back at me.

"-like... dandruff danny!!" He yelled out.

"Yes?" Danny askes as he looked at Noah and I and then walked upto us curious, adjusting his backpack on his back.

Noah's friends gave me a sad look and walked away not liking what was going on. I question the scene unfolding in front of me and feel tears running down my cheeks. I frustratedly wipe them away, I wasn't going to allow myself to cry in front of everyone.

"Oh looked you two make a perfect match" he said as he looked at us with a smile on his face, while holding our heads together. I slapped his hand away and backed away from Danny.

"What are you talking about I'm your girlfr-" I got cut off when I saw our school's queen bee Jessica Nerezza sucking my boyfriend's face right in my face. I felt my heart drop at the sight in front of me and just wanted to break down. I felt my heart shatter and felt emptiness in my chest.

"Gross!" Danny said as he walked away. Once he turned the corner he turned around and winked at me. I looked at him in disgust and looked back at Noah.

Noah and Jessica pulled apart and looked at me smirking. I was fuming but still sad at how my boyfriend cheated right in front of my face, and didn't even have the slightest remorse in his eyes. I looked around me and saw some kids looking at me in pity and some even happy, at how the school's former power couple was back together. I looked between Jessica and Noah and next thing I knew I was out the doors of school running home, with tears clouding my vision.

*********

I ran into my room and locked the door. I collapse into my bed and bury my head in my fluffy white pillow and cried my heart out. I grab onto the pillow tighter and start to think about Noah and get even angrier. I felt a fire burning in my chest, hurt in my heart, and still felt emptiness in the bottom of my stomach. All these emotions were making my head hurt. I run my hands through my tangled hair and scream into my pillow.

Knock.knock.knock.

"What happened Soph is something wrong why are you home so early?" My mom said softly on the other side of the door.

I lift my head off the pillow and debate whether or not to open the door. At the end I decide to let her in and also told her everything of what happened between that jerkface, blond, and me at school.

"WHAT! He did what! I'm gonna call his parents and tell them about their son's rude behavior and also report him for bullying my daughter in front of the whole school!!!" She yelled while dialing Noah's parents numbers, Noah gave to her when he came came over 2 months ago for dinner with his parents.

"No!" I yelled as I snatched her phone away quickly and hid it under my fluffy white pillow.

"Promise me you won't call them." I looked up and told my mom strictly. She looked hesitantly at my hand and then at my face.

"What that's insane, no way!" I stare at her, giving her a pleading look.

"Fine I promise." She said stubbornly and after she said that I hugged her.

"Mom could I go to New York for a few months to get my mind off of things?" I asked muttered hoping she agreed as I looked down at my hands, after pulling away from the hug.

"Please." I said as I looked up, hoping she will let me go.

"Yeah sure honey, anything to keep you happy." She said after thinking for a few minutes.

"But only on one condition, you'll have to live with your aunt, and I don't want you doing what you teenagers do these days. While you are there you will have to make sure to call me at least four times a week and distract yourself with work. This year is important and I don't want your report card drowning in bad grades."

"Thanks mom" I said immediately, as mom stood up to kissed my forehead. She smiled warmly at me and walked out of the room and said "I'll go get your tickets booked for New York and call your aunt."

I smiled at her warmly, she was the best mom in the world. She was willing to do anything to make me happy and I know for sure I was going to miss her a lot.

*********

Well hey there people the prologue to my book hope you guys liked it. Comment and vote!

P.S I know there are mistakes here and there throughout the book but plz keep in mind this is my first book. And once I finish my whole book that is when editing will be done. Read at you own risk.

P.S.S If you don't like the story then get the hell out and what my mother always says if you have nothing good to say don't speak at all.

I don't want my comment section filled with hate, if you don't like the book even after giving it a chance you can go, I don't need to know how bad it is since I already know (i'm normally not this mean but it's the truth.)

Enjoy the story sparks! 🌟

~ T

(7/9/15)