*Chapter 17*

Getting off the plane I noticed that this island was big but small at the same time. The airport wasn't really an airport just an old building with broken windows and people sitting on the sidewalks starring at us. We all bunched up behind Bain and his friends. They stood in a line as if creating a barricade from us and the people sitting on the sidewalk.

"Who are we waiting for?" I whispered into Bain's hear.
"Our friends. They are from the Pamukkale tribe here." He answered back.
"They know the situation and will take us directly to it."

"Are they alchemist as well" I asked.

"Yes. But they are dark alchemist buy choose to be good." Bain replied.

"Why can't we just go ourselves" I said

Tyler looked back at me and then to Bain. "Because where we are going is forbidden. No one except a member from the Pamukkale tribe can go there"

We waited for a minute until from thin air appeared 3 men standing in front of us. They were tall african american men. They had tattoos all up and down their arms. They wore jeans that were ripped in the thighs and no shirts. The man standing in front step forward ahead of the other men.

"Rhion." Wyatt called out to him.

"Come, we must hurry. Follow us" Rhion said has they all disappeared.

"Grab on" Bain said as he pushed me towards him.

Within a blink of an eye we transported over to a empty field. There was nothing in sight just a stone hut with a broken cement door in the middle of the field. The hut was a dim yellow and was chipped all along the sides. It was very small and looked as though it wouldn't fit four people inside.

"That's where we are supposed to go?" Aiden asked. "It leads no where."

"We don't know that." Rhion answered back in a stern voice. "No one has ever entered this tomb."

"Why do you think this is the entrance to Irkalla" I asked.

"Because it has been here for thousands of years, people have tried to enter but have never returned. Some even tried to destroy it, but did not succeed."

"Ok so lets just walk in" Aiden said as he started to walk towards the stone hut.

"Be careful Aiden" I called out.

We all followed after him and every step we took I could feel myself being drawn to the hut. I could feel myself vibrate and knew this must be the place the stone was. As we got closer to the entrance I could hear hissing. I could feel something watching us from the cracks of the tomb.

"Stop!!" I yelled out

Everyone did except for Aiden. Before Aiden could reach the door he was shocked back and flew past us and hit the floor. We ran to him.

"Are you okay?" Arabella asked him while helping him up.

"What the hell was that?" He said coughing from having the air knocked out of him.

"It is protected. No light alchemy can enter!" Rhion said. "I will enter with you."
He said looking at me.

"What? Are you crazy its too dangerous!" Bain said getting up from where Aiden was.

"It is the only way. Novall and lion will stay with you. Come." Rhion said pointing to me.

"I can do it" I said walking towards the hut.

Bain stood in front of me. "Alex it's too dangerous. If something happens to you I can't go in and get you"

"I know, just wait here for me. I can do this. Trust me." I said pushing past him.

I could feel the heat from the stone hut as I walked closer and closer towards it. I got to the entrance of the hut and looked back. Bain stood starring at me looking as though he was ready to pounce on anything that moved. I took a deep breath and pushed open the half broken stone door. I was inside the tomb and there was no going back.