*Chapter 15*

We walked back to the room where the curator laid lifeless on the wooden table. My mother lead us to the back of the room where a big map of the world was spread out on the wall. It was as tho someone had carved the map right into the wall and painted it dim light colors. There was mostly blue but hints of purple and yellow Outland the lands.

My mother stood in front of the map and waited for all of us to find seats on the chairs and floor.

My father stood in the back arms crossed starring at my mother.

My mothers hands pressed up against the wall and the map lit up. Thousands of different colors flooded the carving and swirled around and around. My mothers voice was deep and stern as if she was outside her body.

Centuries ago there was a city named irkalla. This city was full of amazing alchemist who studied their craft and wanted to own it. It was mixed with dark and light but never once did they fight. They co existed with an agreement of peace. Except for two dark and evil alchemist.

Aita and his wife Culga were the darkest irkalla had ever seen. Their two children were the only things they loved in their life. Everyday Aita and Culga made trouble in the city killing innocent alchemist to acquire their powers as abilities to gain more unstoppable.

The cities leader Laureen decided to do what had to be done. She kidnapped there children and had them murdered in front of Aita and Culga. With this loss Aita and Culga vowed their revenge and did the unspeakable.

They invoked a dark entity and killed one another by tearing out their hearts. With this they became unstoppable and rampaged the city. Killing all living alchemist. Last one they went after was Laureen. They tortured her a slow and painful death. The quandom afraid of what the two would do if they continued on this path, gathered every single bit of power they had together and attacked the couple.

But nothing they did would kill the two. So what they did was cast a curse on the two. A slumber curse that would put them into a eternal sleep and chained them to the earth. Then the quandom created the earth to shake and mountains to move so that the city of irkalla would be buried under neath the earth. So now that's where they dwell under neath the earths core chained to the city.

And that is where the curators hid the philosophers stone. Since then irkalla has been rebuilt and made a home for tourist and extremist. Mountains surround the city so only way in is by plane. There is only one entry way to the underground city. 

It is said to be a stone entry way in the mountains of irkalla. Tourist believe it is the entry way to hell. In a sense they are right. For whoever enters the tomb shall not pass through."

A gust of wind flew past us as we all moved our hands to our faces covering any dust that blew our way. My mother turned and looked at me.

"You must go and find that stone before Alistair can get his hands on it. "

I looked at Bain and he nodded at me.

"Don't worry" Aida said. "We will all go with you".