*Chapter 2*

Finals week came up so fast. I felt as tho I had barely arrived and now I was studying harder than I ever had. Photo History was the class I had the most trouble with. Mrs. crane seemed to hate me. Everything I did every word I said seemed to be wrong. So I was determined to pass her final.

The day of her final came and I had everything set. I had 4 pencils, note cards, had a good night sleep. So I was ready for this test. Going in to class I thought I was the first one to there but when I arrived everyone including Mrs. crane was already getting started. I guess with all the studying and preparing I forgot that she had told us that the final would start one hour early than class originally did. The only seat that was available was way in the back of class.

As I sat down I realized that the person next to me seemed not to care about the final since they had their head down on the desk. I ignored them and started on my test. It took me an hour and a half to even get through half of this test. As I looked around the room I could see everyone was sweating. It seemed no matter if you were prepared or not Mrs. Crane made this test impossible to pass. As time went on I noticed this person sitting next to me still had their head down. I was amazed at this. "Fifteen minutes" mrs crane screamed at the room. That's when he jumped up from his desk and grabbed my paper and started to copy off of it.
"Hey" I said and yanked it away from him.
As I pulled the paper I saw a weird marking on the corner of his palm. He stared at me with this blank look as if he was confused as to why I pulled MY paper away from him. Mrs crane came over and asked
"Is their a problem" we both looked at each other...
"No theirs no problem" I said.

Mrs crane walked away and for some reason I felt bad for him. So without thinking I handed him my paper. But in that same instant mrs crane yanked my paper away from me. As if she knew what I was going to do.
"Cheating I see. Both of you out of this class this test is over for you."
In shock I scram out "What" I was in disbelief.

"Get out" mrs crane scram again.
I quickly picked up my stuff and ran out. I was furious at myself how could I have done this. All this time I waisted studying so hard just for this to happen. As he walked out he walked right past me. No sorry no nothing. I chased after him.
"Hey. HEY!!" I said while I grabbed him and spun him around.

His hoodie falling off and for the first time I realized he was the same guy who sat in class mrs. Crane would stare at. His hair combed to the side and eyes mixed colored. One blue one golden brown. Maybe that's why she would stare at him. He was gorgeous..
"You just got me kicked out" I said.
"My names not Mrs.Crane so technically I didn't do anything." He replied as he walked away flinging his hoodie back on and walked out the front doors.

I could smack him for being so smart. Before I could even chase after him he was gone. I walked home in silent and in disbelief. How could I have been so stupid. What was I thinking? I've never failed a test in the past 8 years. What was I going to do? And yet for some reason the biggest thought in my head was. What was his name.? Where did he go? And was I going to see him again?