Chapter 11

Lucy's P.O.V

-time skip 3 months-
(I'm sorry to do this to you but let me sum up what happened. Lucy and Lyon would usually go to the cave every night and..... Kiss.... And go back to the hotel unseen, but Natsu had actually seen them both walking off to the cave holding hands. He decided to follow them without being seen and heard what had happened with his enhanced hearing. He was absolutely enraged that Lucy was doing this. How could she?! I actually liked her before she started acting like a bitch to Lisanna. But the weird thing is, is that I actually want to punch Lyon for kissing Lucy, even if she is kissing back. Natsu thought)

We arrived at Crocus in the afternoon and we started to walk towards out hotel, to put our stuff away.

There were even rules that we had to be at our hotel by 12:00 midnight sharp. 'Oh well' I thought, 'it's not like anyone wants to be with me anyway. I can't even be with Lyon because if I did, then people would take pictures of us together'

"*sigh* what am I going to do?" I asked myself already bored out of my skull. "I have an idea, why don't you go off and enjoy looking at me and Natsu go everywhere together, since all you can do is watch, slut" Lisanna whispered in my ear. 'Just suck it up, Lucy. After this you won't have to ever look at her ugly slut face again' I told myself. "What you don't have a comeback? Is it because it's true?" She asked again, amusement in her horrid eyes.

I just suddenly take hold of her throat with my hand and threw her toward the wall where she left a crater in because of the force she landed with. "Look who can't fight back" I mutter towards her. She looks at me with wide eyes. "Natsu! *sniffle* Lucy hurt me really badly! She's a monster!" Lisanna cried with fake tears in her eyes while she watched the door being smashed open by an angry looking Natsu.

"Lucy! What the hell?! Why did you do that?! She didn't do anything to you!" Natsu yelled at me. He had an angry expression on his face to where even his eyes grew to red slits. I just looked unfazed by this. But I knew I was going to go through shit for this. I can't let them know now. "Fire dragon: roar!" He yelled angrily and all of a sudden I see white. I'm not even experiencing pain. But I know that I've been hit with a powerful roar.

I just fell backwards and felt my head connect with the floor. The last thing I heard was Lisanna. "Thank you *sniffle* Natsu... she was being really mean and I didn't do anything to her!"

And I was knocked out...