Chapter 10

Lyon's P.O.V

We left at 5:00 pm and arrived at the beach for training at 11:00 pm. Some of us decided to look around or have fun even though it was late at night.

I was one of those people. I was walking along the shore because I saw foot prints leading this way. I stopped when I heard singing. It was beautiful even though some of the lyrics expressed pain. I looked down to see a person with waist length blonde hair and a black bikini with a lightning bolt pattern that was color blue instead of yellow.

The person saw me and looked at me. Her jaw dropped "Lyon?! What are you doing here?" "Lucy?! Well Lamia Scale is here to train for the three months." I said "what?! Fairy Tail is here for the same thing! oh and how did you find me?" She asked "well uh to be honest I just saw footprints so I followed them" I said sitting down next to her. She blushed.

"Oh yeah and also I found this beautiful cave look" she said to me standing up. I followed her into the cave, through the water passage, and when I got up for fresh air I saw it. "Wow it's awesome in here!" I exclaimed to her. She laughs "yeah it is pretty awesome" "so...." I said staring at her beauty under the moonlight "how are you going to train?" I ask "well I'm going train with my celestial keys and try to open them all up without fainting from lack of magic power, then probably work on elemental power." She says. "Wow. That's cool" I say. "So how about you what are you going to do?" she asks me. "Well work on ice make things." I say. "I can help you with that" she says "really?! Thanks! I need to work on things like that!" I say. "But.... we have to do it in private because they can't know I can use other magic other than celestial alright?" "Okay fine by me" I reply. She laughs. "Hey what's so funny?" I ask her she just laughs "what is it?" I say she shakes her head and swims away from me going out the passage, then out if the cave I follow her.

She then jumps into the ocean, but I still follow her trying to catch up. Then she whispers ice make: shark!

The shark then comes at me. Ice make: shield! I say shielding myself from the shark but the shark hits the shield making a crack in it. It bumps again and again until it breaks the shield. It comes at me ice make: cannon! I yell shooting the shark but it still comes at me.

When it was about to bite my head off I feel little tiny ice crystals. "What?" I say. "You need to polish up your skills Lyon" a teasing voice says and grabs onto me and swims upwards towards the surface.

I look down to see Lucy still hugging me. She blushes and let's go of me. "Hmmm so that's why you were laughing you were going to surprise attack me and see if I could overpower the shark. Very clever....." she laughs. I can never get tired of it....

"I only used one ice make spell but you had to use multiple because you don't put enough magic power in it to be strong enough to defend yourself." She says. Then laughs. "Your thinking face is funny" she says to me and I laugh. "I'm gonna get you this time." I say. "Oh really?" She challenges me. "Bring it on!" She says.

"Ice make: wall! I say freezing water surrounding her. "Fire dragon: wing attack!" She says and it breaks my ice wall. "Ice make: Sea Dragon!" I yell and I can see it forming. "Ice make: sea dragon!" Lucy yells as well. We watch to see who's is more powerful but Lucy's is bigger and stronger. Lucy whispers something that I can't hear, then suddenly where Lucy is she's gone. All that's left is bubbles.

I feel something coming towards me and I look but I don't see it. Now it came behind me and tied my hands together and my feet together. I couldn't swim!!! Then I suddenly start to drown.

I swallow some water when I feel something pushing me upwards. Although I couldn't breathe well.

I felt my back hit ground and I felt something on my lips. It was soft. Then it was removed. I felt something now pushing on my chest and I could feel the water coming up. I coughed out the water and looked around. I saw Lucy looking at me concerned. "Are you okay?!" She asks "yeah I'm *cough* fine" I say. She wraps her arms around me like she was never going to let go. "I thought I was going to lose you" she said and I felt water on my neck dripping down my chest. I realized it was her tears. I rubbed her back. "It's okay I'm fine. See?" I say pulling away from her she looks at me and nods her eyes now blue. "I-I'm sorry I didn't think that you would react like that. I was testing to see if you could come out of the ropes" she said closing her eyes.

"It's alright" I said hugging her. She put her hands on my chest and her head between her two hands.

I was thinking about the soft thing that touched my lips. What was..... that...... "hey Lucy do you know what the soft part that touched my lips were?" "U-u-ummmm" "umm what?" I asked "it was nothing" she replied nervously.

I pulled her away and her face was red. "Are you okay your face is red." That made her face get an even deeper shade of red. "Y-yeah I'm fine" she stuttered. "You never yet answered my question about the soft part that touched my lips." I said softly. That only made her face get even redder. Then everything clicked in place. I-if she was h-here and I was choking on water then you would do..... MOUTH TO MOUTH RESUSCITATION!!!!!! (CPR) now his face started to get as red as a beet.

"S-so you know t-that I h-had t-to do that to save your life?" She asked me looking up at my face. I nodded.

Then she said "then you know this is for pleasure" and she kissed me......

I closed my eyes and kissed back. Our tongues were fighting over dominance but hers won. We were laying down on the sand with me on the bottom, and her on top of me with one hand on my cheek and the other on my chest.

She started to feel my abs which sent shivers down my spine. I had both of my hands on her back and I turned so then I was now on top and she was on the bottom. I bit her lower lip and played with her tongue while one of my hands were pulling both of her hands a over her head, while the other hand was moving up and down her side.

then she escaped from my hands and moved me to a sitting position where her hands were linked behind my neck and her behind was on my thighs.

We kissed for minutes that felt like hours and when we part it feels like years. she then pulls me up and she wraps both of her legs around my waist while her arms are around my neck. My arms surround her while one of my hands push against her neck and the other on her back I walk into the cave and set her back against the cave's wall while I hold her waist while we kiss each other. We probably went on for an hour until we decided to go back to the hotel. She requipped into her normal clothes (sorry for not telling you earlier. Her normal clothes are a black shirt and black skinny jeans with black converse that goes up to her knees.) and we held hands until we were near the hotel.

"Bye see you tomorrow, right Lion?" She tells me. "Right. Bye!" I wave to her as she goes down the hall to her room.

I turn and go up another floor to my room. Yuka looks at me. "What?......." I ask "so..... what were you doing this early in the morning with Lucy?" He asks in a teasing voice.

My face heats up and it's a dark red color. "N-n-nothing Y-Yuka." I say and gulp. "Ha ha! So you were doing something. You two love birds." He laughs at this.

"Oh yeah? At least I made a move, while you just stare at Sherry." I said in between snickers. His face heats up even redder than mine. "Fine! You want me to make a move on her?!? Then..... I'll try......" he whispered the last part where it's barely audible. "Huh? I'm sorry I didn't hear you the first time" I said

He just gets mad at me and punches me. "Fine, fine I'll stop okay?" "Okay...." he replies

Please vote!!! Thanks for reading!!