Chapter 3

Lucy's P.O.V

"Lyon?! What are you *sniffle* doing here?..."

He blushed a tiny bit that it was barely noticeable. "Well... um I saw a person here who was crying so I came to see if I could be of assistance." And also if I could ki- WHOA WHAT THE F**K IS WRONG WITH ME?!? I like Juvia!! And Lu- THERE IT GOES AGAIN!!! He thought.

Hmmm it looks as if he's having a hard time by his facial expressions. " Why don't you sit down with *sniffle* me? You seem sad. What is it?" I asked he turns to me and says "I shouldn't burden you with my troubles because it seems you already have enough *motioning to me crying*" I laugh at that. "I'm fine" until I freeze... I also saw Juvia and Gray kissing while I ran out of the guild... That's probably why he's so down. Especially since he loved Juvia ever since he layed eyes on her.

I stand up quickly and embrace him. He just stands there surprised. "Umm what's this for?..." He asks me. "I... I saw.... what umm... happened.... with Juvia...." I tell him. His face softens and he hugs me back.
____________________________________
Lyon's P.O.V

I hug Lucy back and before I knew it some tears were coming out of my eyes. She pulled me down towards the ground and just held me there, letting my tears fall.

It was kind of weird letting a girl and from another guild see me like this.

She just said "it's okay" while smiling. "Why are you smiling?" I ask her while crying. "Well because if we love someone and they don't love us back then we have to let them go and be happy for them" she says pulling away from me and wiping away my tears.

"C'mon tears don't fit you, Lyon" she says kindly to me. I blush the slightest bit. WAIT HOLD IT!!! I WAS BLUSHING?!?!?! I put up a grin and stopped my tears. "Thank you... Lucy" I say sincerely to her. "It's okay... we all deal with it at some point right?" She says. I then look at her and remember seeing her cry. "Why were you crying?" I ask her. Bangs cover her eyes. "I saw Natsu and Lisanna kiss. You could see the whole fuc***g thing with their tongues as clear as day" Lucy tells me and she breaks down crying again. I pull her to my chest and just calm her down and stroke her hair, which was really soft.
____________________________________
Lucy's P.O.V

Lyon pulled me to his chest calming me down and stroking my hair.

Even though he's an ice Mage he's pretty warm for one. I snuggle my head closer to him and just take deep breaths.

Finally calming down I look up at Lyon through my eye lashes to see he was just staring at me. He blushed and turned his head. "Thank you, Lyon." I said to him. He finally turns his head back to me and says "for what?" "For helping me" and also looking damn hot-WHAT AM I THINKING?!?!?! I blush at the thought and turn my head away.

We started talking and looking at the sunset going down, until we realize that it's night time already.

"I think we should probably get going" I say looking sad. "Why do you look sad?" Lyon asks me. I blush a tiny hint of pink. "Well... you're the first real friend that I've had in a long time." I said to him. "O-o-oh r-really I didn't know that" he says to me stuttering the slightest bit.

"Do you mind if I tag along with you?" Lyon asks me. "Not at all. I'm going to my apartment so... Yeah" I reply and start walking my way out of the woods and into the streets. I see Natsu and Lisanna holding hands for a second so I just pull Lyon's hand and run to my apartment which took me 6 minutes. "I-I'm sorry I just saw......" I tell him. "N-no it's quite alright I know how you feel. We stopped right outside my door. i walk in.

"Do you want to stay I mean you look pretty tired" I said to him. He starts blushing. "W-wh-what?" He stutters. Now I start blushing. "N-no not l-like that!" I said "o-oh ok then if you d-don't mind then..." Lyon tells me. "Ok, sure! You can sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on the couch." I told him getting my pjs out.

"Wait why am I sleeping on your bed?" "Well because it's the proper thing to do to your guest isn't it?" She laughs. 'Which sounds like bells ringing in a melod- WAIT IM DOING IT AGAIN WHAT THE HECK!!!!' Lyon thought.