Chapter 8

Lucy's P.O.V

I think I might be falling for him.... how could I?... Well he's damn hot..... and cute....... and thoughtful...... I wonder if he's a good kisser? No no no!!!! Shake those dirty thoughts out of your head Lucy! I told myself.

I opened the doors to Fairy Tail and everyone gave me the death glare. "What is the meaning of this?!?!" Natsu, Erza, Gray, and Wendy asked holding up a sorcerers weekly magazine.

"Meaning of what?" I asked them. "Oh don't play dumb with us. We know that you're dating him." "Dating who?!" Gray shoved a page to my face. It had a picture of me holding Lyon's cheeks, and of us hugging. I felt a slight blush on my face. "We aren't dating!!! I was comforting him!! You don't understand anything!!!-" "Listen up brats! The people who are going to the GMG are Natsu, Erza, Wendy, Lucy, and Gray. In team B we have Lisanna, Laxus, Gajeel, Mira, and Juvia Okay?! We have 3 months of training on the beach! Unless people want to go somewhere else to train! Okay? Got it?! Start packing and meet us at 4:00 pm today."

"Oh and we forgot to mention that you're getting kicked off of team Natsu, bitch. You can never ever get Natsu okay?!" Lisanna whispered in my ear.

I started crying and the end of my hair started turning white. I start freezing things by accident on the way out.

I run to my apartment and call up Virgo. "Can you pack my things please? And also when you're done with that can you tell the land lady that I'm moving." "Yes princess"

I run towards the lake and sit there crying with my ear buds in playing music. I'm accidentally freezing some parts of the lake as well as some trees. It's noon right now. I'm just going to teleport to Lyon since no one is here.

I arrive and see that Lyon is sitting in the corner of the guild just watching everything that's happening. "Hi" I said to him. His eyes widen "hey what are you doing here?" "Well honestly I just randomly started freezing things by accident and I didn't know what was going on, and then I got kicked off of team Natsu, then I got picked to go to the GMG." I said rather quickly.

He noticed my hair was white. "What happened to your hair?" He asks. "What?" I look and see that my hair is to my waist and it's white. "I have no idea." I answer truthfully.
___________________________________
Lyon's P.O.V

I saw that her hair was white and down to her waist. I'm not complaining that it's white because I have white hair too. And also so that it matches mine....... Wait WHAT AM I THINKING?!?!?! She also looks pretty damn hot in that black jacket, Crimson red skinny jeans and converse shoes.... ugh I'm doing it again!!!

I also noticed that her eyes were puffy. "Were you crying?" I asked she nodded and sat next to me. She put her forehead on my shoulder. "Did you get picked to go to the GMG?" She asked me. "Well..... yes I did."i answered. She nodded. "That's great I can see you during the games then?" She asked me refusing to look in my eyes. "Yeah. You know mistress also wants to see you." I told her. She looks up at me through crystal blue eyes- WAIT WHAT?! "I know" she answers back. "Ummmm.... why are your eyes blue?" I ask. "Really? Hmmm I guess that my hair and eye color change depending on my mood..." she said. All of a sudden she gets a big block of ice that she made and starts eating it. "W-what?! You can eat ice?!" I ask astonished she just shyly turns and says "I'm trying to cool down my body temperature..." I touch her arm and it's slowly turning colder... "are you okay? I mean the average body temperature is like 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit and your body temperature is like 60 degrees!" I say "but yours is around 75 though isn't it?" She asks me. "Well I guess you're right....." I look down towards where the ice is and it's gone. Now she summons a big Bon fire and starts eating the fire! "Are you warming up now?" I ask sarcastically. she rolls her eyes playfully "yup sure am warming up." Now I touch her arm again and it's slowly heating up. Now it's 117 degrees!

I turn towards her and she smiles. It makes my heart skip a beat. She puts her hand over her mouth in an "O" shape and blows. I now see ice shards and fire coming out of her mouth. "What?!........ Is happening?!?!!!" I ask her. After she's done with that she replies cheekily. "I was doing a show that I call 'Crystal fire'! It's where I eat an ice element, then a fire element, and combine them when I blow them out through my mouth." "Well... it was really beautiful" just like you..... I stare at her lips for a moment, then look elsewhere like I didn't actually look at it.

My heart always speeds whenever she calls me, especially when she touches me it sends shivers down my spine. I look at her and she's blushing. Her hair gradually turns back to normal but the length doesn't. Her eyes change back to brown, but a lighter colored one.

Now I'm blushing!!!!

"I'm sorry Lyon i have to go because I'm supposed to meet my guild mates at 4:00 pm today and it's 3:30.... can I still call you later?" She asks. My heart skips and starts thumping loudly. So loud that I'm afraid she'll hear it. "U-ummm yeah! Sure! S-sorry I was just day dreaming." I reply. She laughs. "Okay bye Lion!" She hugs me then teleports back to Magnolia.

I sigh dreamily. Yuka comes over without me knowing it. He blows cold air near my ear. I jump up and yell "KYAAAA!" He laughs at me. "So you're thinking that deeply about her aren't ya?" He whispers to me. I blush strawberry red. "W-what?! What are y-you t-talking a-about?!" I yell at him. He snickers "so I guessed correctly then?" He asks while snickering. "M-maybe.... but it's not like you don't think of Sherry!!!!!" Now he blushes. "That's totally different!!!" He exclaims "how so?" I ask. He mumbles frustratedly and just says "c'mon let's start packing to go."

"Okay whatever you say lover boy" I snicker at him. "Pppffffffft please like you're not thinking of her right now!!!" He says to me "fine we're even!"