Chapter 9

Lucy's P.O.V

I made it to the train station ten minutes early and bought a ticket to Fiore.

Ugghhhh, I can't stop thinking about Lyon!!!
------at Lyon's place----------
Lyon sneezes. I wonder who's thinking or talking about me.

I can't stop thinking about Luce!!!
------back at train station-------
"Achoo!" Hmm someone thinking or talking about me I thought.

10 minutes later

Everyone showed up by then and was on the train. I sat by the window like always while Erza sat next to me and Wendy sat next to her. Natsu sat on the opposite side of me and turns green even though the trains not moving. Lisannasat next to him and gray sat next to her.

On my right of the next seat over sits Laxus, and Gajeel. And opposite of them sat Juvia and Mira.

It was a four hour train ride from Magnolia to Fiore. During that time Lisanna kept on giving me death glares and silently calling me a whore, slut, or a bitch.

When the train was finally parked everyone got out and went to the hotel. There were two rooms one which Fairy Tail team A will stay and the other room for Fairy Tail team B to stay.

Since it was 8:00 pm and we just arrived we could do whatever we wanted to do. I just walked on the shore with my earbuds in playing music, and when I was far enough away from the rest of the team I requipped into a bikini that was black and had a lightning bolt pattern that was blue. I walked on the shore with that listening to music, until I came across a cave. I just looked at it and went in. There was nothing really but it was beautiful inside. There was a water pool inside of it so I went in. It was deeper than I expected but there was also a passage in the water that I could see.

I went underwater holding my breath and swam through the narrow passage. When I got up for a breath of air I opened my eyes to see that I was in the center of a beautiful decorated pool with sea shells and sand dollars. There was an opening in the top of the cave where moon light came through and shined on the pool. It was absolutely marvelous. It was probably dark so I swam back through the passage and got out of the cave. It was beautiful outside.

I decided since nobody needs me that I should just sit on the shore knees tucked in and enjoy the view.

I was listening to Avril Lavigne, Take Me Away and singing to it. (The MP3 player and ear buds are water proof just so you know)

I probably stayed there for an hour just singing to Avril Lavigne and Fall Out Boy, when I see someone. He has spiky silver hair, a six pack, and his handsome face.

Wait a sec is that....... is that.... Lyon!!!!????