Chapter 7

Lyon's P.O.V

What the hell was going on around here?! Me and Yuka look at each other. "......." The whole guild was silent. I mean I knew she joined Lamia Scale 10 years ago, but I didn't think her and mistress would be like best buds.

(Lucy was 8 when she joined. She is currently 18)

The whole guild was just staring at Ooba. I wasn't that surprised but everyone else was. Yuka looked at me questioningly "what?..." I whispered. "Is that why you were grinning like an idiot when you got back?" He whispered to me. I blushed. I bet I looked like a tomato.

"N-n-no it isn't!" I half whispered and half yelled. "Yes it is!" He says while snickering. I just froze him. He looked surprised. I just laughed at him. I unfroze him.

"And what did she mean by remember Lyon? And why did she call you Lion?" Yuka asked me. I blush even deeper. "N-n-nothing!!! Absolutely nothing!!!!!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me. I sweat dropped. I laughed awkwardly.

Yuka keeps on eyeing me. "Hmmm... you're hiding something." "N-no I'm not!" I reply stuttering slightly. I walk down the stairs and out the doors. Hmmm I want to ask what Lucy was doing here...
____________________________________
Yuka's P.O.V

Hmmm he's acting strange... I wonder what happened when he went to Magnolia...
But all I know is that he's hiding something from me, and I'm going to find out.

I decided to follow him....

He followed after Lucy trying to catch up to her. "Hey! Tiger! Wait up!" He yelled to her. She slowed down her pace. "Oh hi Lion!" She said and hugged him. He hugged her back.

Hmm could this be what he's hiding I thought.

She suddenly stands on her toes and whispers something in his ears. He widens his eyes. He tries to look my way but she just moved his head forwards. She whispered again in his ears. This time he replied to an okay.
____________________________________
Lucy's P.O.V

I whispered in Lyon's ear. "Someone's following us. I can tell by their scent." He tries to look where my eyes went but I just put my hand on his cheek and turned his head forwards. I whispered in his ears again. "Don't make it look like you know he's there okay?" I whisper. He just says okay.

We start to go to my hotel and I talk about the job that I went on here. "But that was dangerous!! Taking on all of those nanolillie goblins by yourself?!" "Relax... I knew it was dangerous but I just needed to see grandmother." I reply. "Grandmother?!?!" He exclaims. "No... my real grandmother I just call her that because she took me in, and treated me like I was her daughter. That's why I call her that." "Oooohhh. Well she obviously has a soft spot for you. and it's the first time ever I saw her smile and laugh!" I laugh at this. "Really during your time here she never once smiled?" I asked him. "Nope not even close." he says.
------tim skip to the hotel--------

Ugh I still smell the guy following us. "Hey Lion why don't you go in for a sec. I have to do something." I said to him. "Ok Tiger" he replies.

I go to where the guy is hiding and paralyze him. I reverse the spell and grab him by the collar. "Why were you following us?" he coughs. "Because... Lyon was acting like he was hiding something so I decided.... to follow him...." he answers. "Who are you?" "I'm.... Yuka Suzuki from Lamia Scale..." "show me your emblem" he shows it to me. It's on his collar bone.

"Fine you're free to go now." I release him but he just stays there. "What?" I ask. He just looks at me. "What relationship do you have with Lyon?" I blush slightly "we're friends..." I said. "Really? What do you think of him as?" I blush an even deeper shade of red. "None of your business I don't even know you!" I say and walk away.

I enter the hotel after my blush is gone and look for Lyon. "Lyon? Where are you?" I say. he comes behind me and says "what were you doing a while ago?" I jump and say "I was capturing the person who was following us" I said. "Well... who was it?" He asks beside me. "He said he was your friend. His name is Yuka Suzuki. Do you know him?" "Yeah I do... I have no idea why he was following us... I'll talk to him later about it..."

I go to my room with Lyon close behind and I pack my bag. I go downstairs and check out. "Thanks Lyon! I'll know when it's 7:30 on the train, kay?" I say to him he just nods. I hug him and board the train. I take the seat next to the window and I wave at him he waves back and I smile.
____________________________________
Lyon's P.O.V

I waved to her as she was on the train and left to go back to the guild. I need to have a serious talk with Yuka about following us.

As I enter the guild everyone looks at me. "What?" I ask. "Who was that blonde haired girl?" Mostly everyone asked. I look at mistress and she nods.

"Her name is Lucy" I said then they ask. "Are you going out with a Fairy?" They ask i blush darker than Erza's hair. "N-n-no I'm n-not!" I yell at them. They snicker and laugh. "Then what were you doing with her?" One person asks. "W-w-what?! We were just talking!!!!!!!" I blushed even deeper that I didn't think possible. They kept on asking questions until one person picked the wrong one.

"Hey! What about Juvia?" My hair suddenly covers my eyes and a dark aura surrounds me. "What. Did. You. Say?" I asked they all backed up and sweat dropped. "N-nothing!" The whole guild shouts. "Good!" I yell at them. Stomping out the door.

I run to the dark forest which isn't really that dark to be honest and just cry there. I wish Luce was with me right now. She knows how to comfort me. But she left. I check my phone and it says 7:25 pm. Ehh close enough.

I dial her phone number which rings. She picks up the phone on the first ring. "Hey Lyon what's up?" my voice cracks a little "n-nothing what about you?" "Lyon what wrong I can tell that you're crying hold on." She hangs up the phone. All of a sudden I see Lucy standing in front of me with her luggage.

She drops her bag and comes over to me. She hugs me and runs her hand through my hair which sends shivers down my spine. "its okay you can tell me if you want........ you don't have to" she says. "It's okay it's just that the guild members were asking me about you and then one person asked about........ Juvia" I whispered the last part.

"Its okay" she replies she puts her hands on my cheeks and wipes away the tears. "I know it's hard.... but you have to endure it. C'mon you can do that right?" She asks. I could tell her eyes were wavering.

"You're going to cry aren't you?" I ask my voice a little hoarse. "Only because you're sad..." she said. I smile. "You shouldn't cry because of me. I'm sorry." "Don't be sorry" she says

I then notice that her hands are still on my cheeks. I blush a little. Then she notices as well. She removes her hands and hugs me. Not to be like a creep but she smells really good.

She tightens her grip on me and whispers "thank you Lyon. You're really nice" I blush at this. "You're more like the nice one to be honest." I say to her. She laughs quietly.
____________________________________
Jason's P.O.V

Now of course I'm looking for some drama so I look through the dark forest until I see a bag. And Lyon and Lucy. OMG this would make a great cover story. I saw Lucy hold Lyon's cheeks and I just gasp. I need to take a picture of this!!!

I take pictures right to left and leave running because I'm so excited. Lucy and Lyon are dating!! And they're both from different guilds!!!

I arrived at sorcerers weekly company and start writing my story......