Chapter 4

Lyon's P.O.V

I don't want to sound like a pervert but, she's perfectly fine with me staying here while she undresses in the bathroom and takes a shower?!?! "Wait I think she didn't lock the door" the perverted side of me said while the good side said "no don't do it Lyon she probably won't forgive you so don't do it!" Hmmmmm I thought. Well I'll see her in her pjs anyway so I might as well get comfortable.

I took off my cape and jacket so I now had a black shirt on and pants. (He took off the cape and jacket expertly fast)

She opened the door and saw me. She quickly closed the door again and just stayed there for another 20 minutes.

"Hmmm I wonder if she's okay" I mumble. I just took a quick look around and saw a picture of someone who looked almost like an exact replica of Lucy. I took it off the shelf and just stared at it. I also saw a lot of letters in a box that didn't have any address on it. I will just ask her later about them.

Suddenly the door flew open. "Sorry I took so long. anyway what do you have there?" She looked so gorgeous even if she was wearing a black pj shirt that said kill in blood red letters on it and pj pants that had skulls on it. I kind of found it cute in a way- WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING AGAIN! I KEEP ON GETTING THESE STRANGE AND DIRTY THOUGHTS IN MY MIND!!! I thought.

She started walking towards me and sat down next to me. "It's no wonder that you picked up this picture." "What do you mean?" I ask "well... that's ummm.....my mother." Lucy tells me. No wonder the resemblance is uncanny. "Oh... I'm sorry if it's a hard topic for you." I reply earnestly. "That's okay do you want to know a little bit about her?" She asks me. I just simply nod my head because she was living by herself and looked pretty independent like she's done this millions of times before.

"Well...*deep breath* it started when I went out of my mansion with my mom so we could get ice cream together since my father is always busy. So we walked to an ice cream shop and my mother got strawberry ice cream and I got vanilla. We walked outside after paying and strolled around enjoying the sun. But then.... then..... a guy with a gun (okay it's a gun please no rude comments about a guy using a gun) comes and says 'Layla Heartfilia?' My mother answers by saying 'what do you want with me?' And hiding me behind her. 'Why, we just want your riches and we know your wealthy' the guy replies to my mother and since she wouldn't give it to him he just shoots her square in the chest and my mother falls to the ground after the guy puts two more bullets in her. He grabs her purse and runs. I didn't even care about the money to go running after him. I just stood there and watched my mother cough up blood and smile. She said to me 'live your life to the fullest without any regrets' and I just screamed 'mother!' But there was nothing left for me to do to help her." Lucy says. I could tell she was on the verge of crying. I just hugged her and she held me tight like she was going to lose me... I just stroked her hair and stared at her blushing because she was so beautiful.

I didn't think she would have this much of a bad past considering she's usually always smiling and having fun even when the guild members ignore her. "I'm sorry you didn't have to tell me that" I tell her. "I-it's okay it feels better to have a weight lifted off my shoulders." She replies. I wonder what happens with her dad? I thought.

"You're probably thinking about my dad, are you not?" She asks me. I shamefully nod "you don't have to tell me, unless you feel better about telling another person about it." I tell her. "It's okay I feel better when I do so here goes nothin"

" When my mother died I was 5, but when I returned home to my mansion after my mother died he just looked at me weirdly. 'Where's your mother?' He asked me. 'S-s-sh-she d-died' I whispered sobbing. 'She WHAT?!?!' He yelled at me and I repeated what I said before. he said 'this is all your fault. If you didn't want ice cream and if you protected her then she wouldn't be dead right now.' I said sorry but that wouldn't cut it for him. When I was six he started calling me rude names like 'murderer, bitch,' and stuff like that. When I turned 7 he started getting drunk and little by little he started abusing me either by whipping me, punching me, burning me with the back of a cigarette bud until I had enough of that. I ran away but got caught so i got abused even more. When a few months passed after my first escape, I planned another one. This time it worked and I was free. But I was also always constantly on the run. Until I gained more power and training that the guys who were sent to capture me were all killed except for one which I told him to go tell my father to never ever come at me again, and if he did then he would have to come straight. To. My. Face. And it worked he never sent out guys ever again but I still hate him for what he did....." She finished and looked up at me through pained and hurt eyes.

It brok- WAIT A SEC BROKE MY HEART WE WERENT EVEN DATING!!!

"I-I didn't k-know you had such a horrible past but the future makes up for it. Doesn't it?" I ask her. She smiles which makes my heart skip a beat?????????? "Thanks Lyon. You know just what to say." And with that she hugged me. I hugged her back feeling a blush coming on.

She let go of me and walked to her dresser. She got out ear buds and an MP3 player and played music. She walked over to the couch and searched through her music playing specific ones.

"Good night... Lyon" she tells me. "Good night... Lucy" I reply and I go to her bed. It smells really nice like Lu-NOW IM EVEN SMELLING HER?!?! God I feel like a pervert now!!!! I start blushing the color of a tomato.

I close my eyes and drift to sleep.
____________________________________
Lucy's P.O.V

I slept on the couch with music blasting in my ear.
-----------nightmare--------------

I was walking along the sidewalk happily with my mother when someone just shoots her. I run back to the mansion but all I see is blood. I also saw my father dead with a gun wound. I hopped on a train and went to fairy tail as quickly as I could. I made it there just in time to see everyone brutally murdered and Lyon was killed by blood loss because he was being tortured and by the hands of...

Then everyone turned to face me even though they were dead. They said "murderer" with a creepy smile on their face