Chapter Sixteen: Last Time

Chapter 16

===JACOB'S POV====

"I said if he did anything like this again...I would blow up his car......"

Did I just here that correctly....

She's going to blow MY car?"

She's bluffing!

She knows that I love her, and I wouldn't do anything to hurt her!

She does...dosen’t she?

******Valerie’s' POV*******

I held up the controller, and said eagerly,

"It's always up for grabs. You can take whenever you like."

'Why are you doing this to me?", Jacob came close to me,” I mean you're the one I love."

"Like that's not off of a movie. Jacob I'm tired of all these bullshit lies. I'm done." I turned," I mean we're done."

I turned and walked over to Hannah. I smiled her,

"Do you have anything to say about this, Hannah? I knew you liked him but I never knew that much to hurt one of your best friends....but you had to do it to me?'

I took some her hair and started to stroke it I got closer to her ear, and she got real tense, “But now you're going to pay for it." She got tenser, I could see the veins pop out from her pale neck.

I pulled her hair, and led her down to the floor, and I kicked the back of her shins. Her screams fueled me to hurt her some more. I heard some people cheer me on, and some people worry about the whole fight.

When she was down on her back I decided to pierce my 6in. high heel in her stomach, but I punched her in the face 4 times before she grabbed my hair and pulled me to the ground with her.She pulled my hoop earrings out and, I kicked her in the stomach. I felt someone pick me up, I screamed,

"LET ME GO! SHE DESERVES THIS!"

"NO!" it was Jacob's voice," I deserve this. So hit me, not her." He put me down, and the bistro was quiet. I started to look up in his eyes. Tears came out of them, and wiped them away before he could see my tears.

"No, you deserve it...She deserves it!" I screamed and took the controller from the table. He grabbed my forearm as I started walking out into the rain.

"What! What!"

"I love you! That's what I've been trying to say the whole time Valerie!"

"That's bullshit, Jacob."

'Prove it."

"If you did love me...You wouldn't have slept with her!"

"I didn't mean to! I was drunk, I didn’t know I'm...sorry. “He looked at me really sad, and the tears came back.

"You’re not sorry! Kaden and Scott told me everything! They even tried to help you!"

I walked out of the door, and he ran after me. Kaden did too.

I heard a voice as I walked out...It sounded like...I turned around......It was that slut.

Taylor.

The rain came down harder, and I was soaked. She stopped him, and muttered something. Jacob jerked those words away from him, and ran after me again. I raced across the parking lot.

I crushed the bomb controller, and ran faster.

===JACOB'S POV====

"Jacob, Jacob stop." I turned around swiftly...

Hannah.

"What? What? I need to go after Valerie!"

"You don't need her!"

"Yes I do!"

"Why? When you can have me?"

"Because! I don't want you. Point blank."

"B-b-but," she blubbered holding on to my arm," I love you."

"I don't!" She gasped, “I have my love and she just ran out of the door! She was my first love, and I will forever love her!"

"You're stupid." She muttered.

"Yes I am, because I didn’t' listen to Scott and Kaden! I love Valerie, Priscilla Blake!"

I jerked off of her and said coldly

"Let go of me. Don't talk to me or her ever again!" I ran out.

******Valerie’s' POV*******

I took the keys out of my pocket, and pressed the unlock button. I jumped in, and put the keys in the ignition. I felt something cold against head. I turned and I heard a deep voice.

"Start the car, and drive. Or I'll pull this trigger."

I had a gun upside my head.

Jacob...Please save me.