Chapter Fourteen: Fylers

I walked into the school  with my boots clicking down the hall for everyone to look. I smiled, and waved at my friends at went to my locker. Looked, around I see, my boyfriend Scott, Kaden, and Jacob in the hallway.

 I turn as they walk my way, and out the combination in, and feel I cold lips on my cheek, and fimilar sent. I turn quickly, with my face heating up. I see him smile at me, and takes my hand as he closes my locker, and we walk to class. I stop in the hallway while the boys are still walking, and they turn.

I suddenly remember everything that happen this weekend, the party, Jacob...DRUNK! Valerie.....Hannah!

My eyes got big, and  Scott, caressed my left cheek, with his hand, and he looked me deeply in the eye, as my body boiled with anger. I touched his cold hands, and they slowly removed from my face, feeling the coldness on my cheek. It felt kinda good.

I said coldly, and empty-hearted,

"There's something I need to do.....I'll meet up with you guys later...Okay?" I started to walk away as Scott gently grabbed my arm, turning me around,

"What's wrong babe?!?!"

 He grabbed my arm tighter, I pushed him off angry at Jacob.

"Nothing, Jesus Christ Scott! There's nothing wrong with me! I just need to go do something for class. And Jacob....." He looked at me shocked," your a stupid asshole."

I walked off, as Scott let go of my arm acting like he knew nothing jut letting me go where I needed to.....The copy room...

**************

                                                      *****JACOB'S POV********

"JACOB! JACOB! Is this true!?!",

 I heard one of my friends call my name as he ran to me down the hallway as I was walking to the exit door. I turned quickly, I saw this paper in his hand, it was pink and had BIG black letters on it, I snatched it out his hand,

I looked at it and it said.

 Jacob Ayms' ONE NIGHT STAND!!!

WITH......WAIT  FOR IT!

OH, THE WHORE OF THE SCHOOL!!!

YOU GUESSED IT YES.....

Ms. HANNAH JAMES!!!

OH, AND HE HAS A GF

NAMED VALERIE BLAKE!!!

I can't wait until she finds out....and she gets back she's gonna kill everyone...

try not to be at school y'all! Peace Jacob!

I crumpled up the note....who did this!?!!

I'm gonna find out!!