Chapter Three: Today

Chapter Three:

Today

--

####****##### START OF FLASHBLACK ####****#####

Valerie's POV

Jerry walked into my room, and opened up curtains, putting the sunlight in my face.

"It's time to wake up, Ms. Valerie. Do you want me to start your shower for you?"

I put my pillow over my head and my soft covers over my head so I wouldn't see the sunlight.

"No, it's fine Jeer. But thanks anyways."

"As you wish," He started out of my door," Oh, breakfast will be served in 45 minutes."

"Okay, thanks again."

He closed my door, and I jumped out of bed and walked tothe bathroom which was pink and green. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and took a shower. After, my shower I put my robe on, and blow dried my hair. When I got out of the bathroom I went to my closet and picked out this V neck pink shirt with sequences at the top of the shirt, in the middle there was a zebra pattern. I put the shirt on my bed. I picked out my favorite white skinnies, with holes in them. Then, I looked down and picked out my black UGG boots.

I closed my closet and put my pants on the bed and my shoes on the floor. I walked over to my dresser and opened a drawer for my necklaces. I picked a sliver one that said "Valerie." I picked it up and smiled at it thinking of old memories. I put my necklace on. I closed the drawer, going to the next one to pick out my rings. I picked a pink ring and a black ring. I put the pink ring on my right index finger and the black one on the left thumb. I closed the drawer. I walked to my mahogany desk with a little mirror on top of it. I looked at my choice of earrings, which were laid out my desk. There were some cute earrings that were black and music notes on them. I picked one of them put it in my left ear and I put the other one in my right ear. I finally put my make up on, and then my clothes then I did my hair.

I went down my spiral staircase, and found my dad and little sister, at the kitchen counter. My dad was looking at the morning paper and Haley was texting one of her middle school friends, I’m guessing.

"Good morning dad… Dork."

"Good morning sweetie."

I made a face at my sister and waltzed to my dad, and hugged him. Then, I walked over to Haley and hugged her up. Then, I started to play with her hair. She slapped my hand violently.

"Hey! That takes time to do!" She said.

"What like three minutes?"

"Well, love you too Valerie!"

"Right back at you little sister, right back at you."

I took a piece of bacon, and my coffee cup and I sat them on the counter. I put my black jacket on. I picked up book bag, and started to walk to the garage. I walked out to see my dad's Jaguar XF. I opened up the door to the car and threw my book bag into the driver's seat. I took the keys from the glove compartment, and started the car. The garage door immediately opened. When it was all the way open I noticed my best friend Scott was standing just out side. He was tall and light skinned.

"Hey, Valerie. Want to give me a ride to school?"

"Walk. We go to the same school that's not even ten minutes away."

"Come on don't be like that. It's cold this morning!!"

"Okay, hop in. I have to get something, and I'll be right out."