Chapter Four: Thank God

'Yeah, what about it?"

'Nothing. Just wanted to know. So you are going to meet me after school?"

"Yeah, why not?"

He gave me the scariest smile, I had ever seen. Fear went in my heart. I began to breathe very hard, but I didn't show it. He backed away from me and turned, then started walking.

"Okay then. See you later sweet lips."

Before I knew it the whole day was over. I went to my locker and put all my stuff in there, go my book bag and walked out of the school. I saw Jake at his car with his friends. Suddenly he saw me and his friends stood behind him. I walked up to him and folded up my arms.

"So? What do you really want Adam?"

"Get in the car I want to treat you to ice cream"

"No thanks. I have homework, and exams to study for."

I turned, and his friends were right behind me before I knew it. They pushed me into the car, and they also got in.

"Really! You didn't have to have those idiots push me into the car!"

" I knew you were going to refuse. Sweet lips. Hey, put the bandanna over her eyes."

His friends did what he said, but I put a fight. I kicked him in the face, then he slapped me in the face with a social studies, and I was knocked out. I woke in this mysterious, place. A wooden house? In a room, on a bed? Where was I? His room! Adam's room! How did I get here again? Oh, yeah his friend hit me in the social studies book. I had a huge headache.

'So, you finally woke up?"

I jumped at the deep, husky voice. It was Adam. I looked at him, and my I started crying with angry tears. I tried to move but I was tied up.

"Ha-ha, I knew you would do something like this."

"LET ME GO!"

"What about no?"

"Whatever. So this the deal, spend the night or I'll hurt your friends and family. You don't remember? I know where you live. Iused to live in the same neighborhood."

I gasped. That, was true! Haley, dad, Jerry. What would happen to them? What would happen to me most of all?

"No! Don't do anything to them please!"

"Stay?", he extended his hand," And I'll untie you."

"Okay! I'll stay Adam."

He came over to the bed and started to untie me, and he 'fell' on me. This big idiot! I tried pushing him off of me put he was too strong. I screamed. he tried to kiss me, and I slapped him, he smacked me, and I spitin his face.

"Get off of me!"

"No! Tonight your mine!"

I was screaming, and crying , then I heard the door swing open. He got off of me, and I looked over, and it was Jacob. He ran over to me and held me in his arms. I felt so safe. He kissed my forehead, and let me go.

"What were you doing to her? I demand an answer!"

"Nothing," he said cockily," Just having some old fashion fun. Something you wouldn't know how to do. Sense she broke up with you.'

Adam swung a roundhouse punch, and Jacob ducked. I started scream. He paused, listening for movement. The whisper of a footstep to his left. He turned, lashed out blindly, felt his fist connect with muscled flesh, heard a soft "Oomph. “Jacob tackled him, and they crashed into in t.v. It broke and fell on Adam. He passed out. Jacob came over to me, and picked me up and ran out of the wooden house. His car was right outside, and put me in the passenger seat. Then, he ran on the other side. I put my seat belt on. Jacob put his key in the ignition, and started driving. It was silent for a couple of minutes, then I whispered,

"I could have handled myself, thank--"

Tears trickled, down my face. He stopped, and looked at me. He cupped his hand on my cheek. I looked up at him. His eyes and they were brown, and very pretty. I closed eyes, with tears falling on his hand. He wiped, the tears away. My face was really hot and I began to blush.

“I love, Jacob Ayms, love you, Valerie Blake."

END OF FLASHBACK

He kissed my forehead. I came back to reality remembering everything that Jacob had told me. I walked over to the living room.

"So? What happen after that?"

"Well," he said as he got off the floor," You fell asleep in my car, and I took you to your house. I told your dad what happen he went to the police."