Chapter Eight: Birthday

"Come on Valerie! You have to go to this party! It's like the biggest party of the year!! Please!" Carrie begged the crap out of me.

"You know., I can’t! Remember Adam! My dad out me on lock down, and I cannot go anywhere except for school, church, and Jacob's house."

'Oh, okay! See you tomorrow. Call me later?"

She walked off to meet up with someone. I started to walk to my car. I felt someone grab my hand, and I kicked them in the stomach. It was Kaden! He fell on the ground groaning. I ran over to him; and tried to help him up.

"Omg! Kaden! I’m so sorry! I didn't mean to kick you in the stomach!! My dad just wanted to keep my guard up! Are you okay?"

" Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. Thanks for helping me up. Jacob wanted me to tell you that he wants to meet you later at his house." he grunted, and started to walk back to the school.

"Bye! Sorry!"

"Shut up, and meet Jacob. I'll see you later."

I got into the car, and started to drive to and went to Jacob's house. I parked in driveway, and got out of the car, to see, a one story brick house. I walked up knocked on the door, and I heard some call,

"It's open Valerie!"

It was Jacob. I opened the door with hesitation. The door creaked  loudly. I walked into the living room to see him siting down watching Spongebob. He turned ans smiled at me. I walked over to him to see what he wanted.

"Why did Kaden say that you wanted me to come your house?"

"Cause your dad said he wouldn't be home until 12 and he me wanted to watch you until then we're going shopping."

'Why are we going shopping for?"

"Cause, I'm taking you to dinner tonight."

I plopped down on the couch, and sighed. He looked, and me with an sincere look, and moved my hair away from my eyes.

"As a date?"

I grunted, and kissed him on the cheek.

"Okay, I guess we'll go."

"Yay!", he jumped off the couch, and gave me his hand. I grabbed, and he walked me to the kitchen counter," Where do you want to go first?"

"Well, I was thinking to get me a dress first, maybe?"

"Okay. We're going let me get my coat."

--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-

We walked into Charlotte Russe, and I started to look around, and I started to call Jacob over where I was then I saw him talking to the cashier, then he turned to me and smiled and motioned me towards him. I walked over, and he said.

" I already ordered the dress for you 2 hours ago. Is that okay?"

"You idiot!! I didn't want you to pay for!"

"But your birthday is coming up in a couple days so. I bought it for you."

I uncovered the dress and it was black, pink, and while. It was strapless and drop dead gorgeous. I screamed and hugged him!

"Go get dressed!"

"Okay!"

I ran and got dressed. I came out. He's eyes brighten up. i grabbed his hand and we walked out, and got into the car. Soon we were at the restaurant, and he helped me out of the car. We walked into the place and it was pitch black...I heard someone say shhh, and I heard some. Then the lights came on and

"SURPISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALERIE!"

"Happy Birthday Babe.", Jacob whispered in my ear.

 --------------

Before I start, I want you to read books by Frakkevin

Anyways Enjoy!!! :D