Chapter Eleven: Fighting

I woke up, with my phone ringing. I looked at the I.D. It was my dad. I answered the phone,

"Hello?" I answered in a groggy voice, wiping the eye crust off of my eyes.

"Hey, um I have to be in Alaska, for a couple of days now. I left four in the moring. So did Jerry. After, he took Haley to school that should have been, 5 minutes ago. So. Will you be fine by yourself?"

"Yeah, what about Haley, and Jerry where are they going?" I muttered as I was getting ready for school.

"Haley. Is over a friend's. And Jerry is going out of town. To see family memebers. He said quickly,

"Now. I love you be safe please."

"I will. Love you too dad." he hung up.

I walked over to my clolset and pulled out a pink and green skirt. Then a light pink shirt. Looked down and got my black boots, with my black leggings. I got dressed. I made my bed and cleaned up my room. Went downstairs, and got my moring coffee, and headed to the car with the keys. I put the car in the ignition, and pulled uo the garge door, and drove out of school.

I got into the the parking lot, and saw crowd of people near my parking spot,watching something go on. I rolled up, and someone was fighting or something. I ran out of the car and broke up the crowd. There was Jacob, and Caleb fighting .

I ran over toward Jacob as he was getting up looking shocked to see me here. I hugged, him and kissed on the cheek, and he smiled. I blushed a deep red, and smacked him. I heard the crowd throw a couple of, "Oohs, and "Dang, that must of hurt". And also laughter now and then. He was compely shocked at why I smacked, him and I gave him a look like "Why-in-the-hell-are-you-fighting?"

I walked over to Caleb, and crossed my arms. He looked down at me with a sorry look. I turned, and looked at the both of them, it was really starting to get tense now. I began to speak when I heard one of them sigh,

'So...What's with all the fighting guys?" I flashed Caleb a look, and he began,

"Well, I game in the parking, looking for you before I went about my, to tell you about Carrie when I saw this prick that you call your boyfriend. He came up to me and asked where you where I said I didn't know, and, he looked at me I pulled the middle finger at him and said that he wasn't good for you. He attacked me, and then here you go."

Jacob butted in

"And here we are," I butted in screaming

"No one asked for you two cent Jacob!' I walked up to him, as Caleb snickered, " Whatever."I walked off got my stuff out of my car, and walked to the school.

"I'm so done with them." I huffed as I walked to my locker.

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_

The day was almost over. Just one last period. Biology. I had it with Jacob, Caleb, Scott, Kaden, Carrie, Hannah, and Taylor. Our class was really loud, and we hardly got anything done, but I still made a good grade. I walked in and sat down looking outside to it bright sun. On a nice day, Jacob and Caleb just had to go fighting over me stupid boys. As soon as I thought about them Caleb, came over to me, and said very sincerely,

'I'm sorry. It wasn't me right to say anything like that to him." I didn't respond. I looked over at him shocked. ‘Well that's all I came over to say. Sorry Val." He kissed my forehead. He was like my bigbrother. Than a few, minutes later classed started, Jacob came over to class late. The class looked up from doing they're assignment, and looked over at me in the back looking at Jacob walk over to me. He sat something on the table and pushed it over towards me. It was a bracelet. It was sliver with diamonds in it. I gasped so loud the teacher even looked up and said,

" Class back to your assignment please."She looked over me at me smiled at me, and I smiled back. I looked at the bracelet in the box.

"Remember?" Jacob called me out from me admiring it, “I was going to get for your birthday but you wouldn't let me." I was shocked, and I looked up at him.He smiled at me and said," Do you forgive me?"

I got up, and slapped him. Everyone turned around shocked. I walked up to Mrs. Blacksburg," May I go to the restroom.' She allowed me, and I looked back at Jacob confused as ever, and with tears in his eyes that we he was trying to hold back. I hesitantly opened the door and walked out.

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_

I walked to my car, and saw Jacob standing there, waiting for me with some roses, and with a box. I walked up to him, and he looked down at me. Tears trickled down my cheek, and wiped them away very quickly, there was something in my throat. I hugged him, and started bawling. He kissed my forehead.

"Stop. Stop fighting over me."

"What? Why?' He sounded shocked,

"I'm not worth it."

He pulled me back, and looked down at me.

"Valerie, you always WILL be worth it. Even if it means that I have to get a few bruises. It's okay because I love you."

I hugged him again, and he put his Hollister jacket over me. It smelled amazing. Well perfect actually. It started raining, and he kissed! My first kissed in the rain, and shocks went through my body, and pulled away for and smiled at him.