Chapter Ten: Who is she??

Friday Afternoon

I walked over to him. We were in my room, and he was going downstairs.

"How do you know her?"

"Like I said she's my ex-girlfriend." He said while walking away from me. Walking downstairs, to the kitchen, to get his keys. I flowed after him.

"What's her name?" I yelled while he was trying to walk away from me.

"Penelope Mitchell. I went out with her in the 9th grade. But, you know it really doesn't matter." He started walking out of the door. I ran outside with him.

I ran outside with him."What do you mean it doesn't matter? She tried to hurt one of my friends at my own party! "

'Isn't Carrie still alive?"

"God, Jacob that's NOT the point." I screamed at him

"Can you just drop it? Dang, I mean i was jumping to conclusions. It's just..." he became quiet

'Just because what? Come on we have to put a stop to this before she hurts anyone else."

'I wish you would let this go Valerie. You don't have to worry about it."

"Stop making these dramatic, and just tell me please." He sighed and walked to his car.

"Can you stop running away from this! Omg! Your acting like a child!" I ran toward him. He opened the car door, and got in.

"Valerie, your not the one who was with me when, what happen between me and her! God, I wish you would just stay out of this! Bye. Gotta go. Love you." He got out of the car, and tried to kiss me, I backed away from him, hugging myself.

"Come on. Please don't be like this Val--"

"Get away from me," I wrapped my arms around me,"Until you have things figured out stay away from me. It still seems like you have some issues to deal with. You and this Penelope, girl."

I walked ran into my house, then into my room and slammed the door. Sat on the floor, and grabbed apillow, and my ipod, put in my ears and started to play "Things Left Unsaid by : Disciple". Jerry came in my room, and brought me some roses that Jacob brought over with a note. It said,

"Babe, please dont be mad at me. It's just something that I dont like to talk about with other people. I'll explain it to you if you come over. Love you. Jacob."

"Go." I saw my dad in the hallway. I got up kissed him on the cheek, got my keys, and drove over to Jacob's house, thinking about what was so interesting about this girl. I got into the driveway, and texted him,"Come outside." I saw him walk out of his house, and he sighed, and started walking to the car. I rolled out the window, and bent down to talk to me.

"Baby, please come out of the car."

"I'm not your anything until you tell me what is up!"

"Please. This is going to take a while." I groaned, and got out of the car.

"Okay, what is it about this girl!"I slammed the car door.

"Well, she was my girlfriend."

"I know that! Like I was your girlfriend. I know that." I walked away from him and sat on the back off my car looking at my feet. He came over there.

***JACOB'S P.O.V**

She walked over to the back of her car, andshe looked sad, worries, and mad. I took her hands and, she yanked them away. I sighed, and began to speak,

"When I met her she was a very chill girl. Then when we got into a realtionship, she went all physco girlfriend on me and she scared every girl away I talked to. Then she would put notes in my locker with that same lipstick color. When I met you I broke up with her, and she went really crazy. She would go by my house, and begg me back. "

Valerie, looked at me with a look i-would-have-hurt-her-if-you-told-me.

"This was before we were going out. Then one day she came to the movies when I was with my friends, and she got in front of the projector, and started cutting herself. I ran down there as everyone else, was running away. She started wripping her hair out of her head, and she stabbed herself in the leg. Blood was gushinig out of her leg, then she took the knife and started licking it/ While that was going on...." She cut in

"Shh, you don't have to--"

"Yes. I do, the police took her away in a straight jacket, and she was put in a asylum." She gasped, and I looked up down at her. She hugged me, and I sighed, and wrapped my arms, around her,

"I am so sorry. I never knew you went through all of this, and top it I ye--" I kissed her, and tears flowed down her cheeks. I backed away from her to see what was wrong.

"Hey, hey. What's wrong babe?"

"I'm sorry, it's just been, hard for me lately. And the last thing I wanted to do was get in fight with you. I'm so sorry." She wiped the tears from her eyes

"It's okay," I chuckled,"Hey. Look at me, whatever happens I will always love you." I kissed her on the forehead.

"Good, I will always love you too."

'So do you want to stay or is it your dad?"

"I can ask him if you want me to."

"Doesn't matter to me."

She texted her dad as we walked into the house to watch some t.v. She walked over to sit down on the couch.

"What did he say?' as I put my arm around her waist. She gave me a drepressing look.I was wooried for what she was about to say. I held my breath, and became real tense. She sighed then manged to say,

"He said yes." The tension rolled off my shoulders.,"Haha, my dad thinks very well of you Jacob. He would say yes to almost anything if I where with you."

"Okay."

***VALERIE'S P.O.V**

I saw safely wrapped in his arms, until I went for the remote, then he quickly grabbed I gave him a look like, are-you-crazy!! He chuckled.

"What? Oh you want the remote?"

"Um...no. I just grabbed it out of the pleasure of turning the channel, maybe?"

"Ooh, someone's trying to be a smart alec." I rolled my eyes, and smiled,

"Maybe, maybe not. Maybe it's just because I'm smarter than you." I went in closer and tried to kiss, then he, and kissed the couch, all in a matter of seconds.

"What did you just call me?"

"Nothing hun. Come sit back down please. Don't forget. I love you." He sat back down, and he put his arm around me.

"I love you too." He kissed my forehead, and two episodes later of Doctor Who, and The Twlight Zone. I fell asleep in his arms.

###____________________________________________###

So did you like it?

Comment, Vote, and most of all fan please!

XD