Chapter Five: Flashback 2

Flashback

I woke up, in my room, with my window open, and the sun was shining in my eyes. I was started to look around, and I felt someone's hand around my waist, I turns, shocked. Guess who it? Jacob.( I know not surprising). I pushed him off, of me and started screaming. He looked up at me sleepily, and whispered,

"Shut up, and go back to sleep. It's Saturday. Your dad said I could stay in here and make sure you were okay. So go back to sleep please."

I was shocked, that my own father would let him stay in my room. With me. In the same bed, with me!! I pushed the covers off of me, and I jumped out off my queen bed, and yelling for my father. As soon, as I got up Jacob, grabbed me hand, and spun me around.I was furious, that he was here, but it felt right.

"Please. Let me explain Valerie. I promise it will make sense."

I sat down on the bed with my arms crossed. My face was hot, my hair was messed up. I didn't care. Where was my family? He sat down beside me and took my hand. I jerked my hand back, and looked up at him. He looked sad, hurt, mad, and sincere.

“I told your dad what happen," he sighed," and he went down to the police station with me, and Jerry watched out for you until we got back. We went to Riley's house, and he told he truth cause your bag was there and was your jacket. The police took him in."

I gasped, and started to cry. It wasn't true. Jacob started again,

"Your dad's with a lawyer right know. Haley's with one of her friends from school. Jerry is with your dad."

I started sobbing, into Jacob's arms. He was shocked for a second then wraps his arms around me.

--JACOB'S P.O.V.--

Man, I hated to see her cry, but she needed to know. But, damn this wouldn't of happen if I didn't get drunk that one night. I hate my drinking problem.

**FLASHBACK**

"Man, that was awesome. We should do it again someeeee" I was drunk.

'Dude, you need to go home your drunk as hell,. Can't you tell?." Scott worried.

"No, man w--e like to parrtyyy like wereeee partyyy kinngss righttt buddy?" I slurred

"Man, no not right now. What if Valerie sees you like this. She will not be happy."

'See him like what?" Valerie walked up to us. " I thought you were sick? why are you lying to me?"

"Babbbyy I'mmm not lyyyingg. I just diiddnnt tell theee truuuthh thhat's all babyy."

I walked over to her, and stumbled in her arms.

"Gimme aaa kisss" I puckered up. She dropped me, and I got back up really quickly. I was angry. I pulled her wrist, as she walked to her car.

"What is wrong with you Jacob!??! Get off of me!!"

“NO!" She slapped me, and started to walk away really fast. I grabbed her, and smacked her, and she fell to the ground, her nose bleeding. Scott ran over to her and tried to pick her up. I threw him , and punched him in the face. I had caused a crowd of people. Hannah ran over to Valerie and led her to her car. Two jocks came and stopped me before I could hit Scott one more time.Valerie turned to me, and shouted with tears running down her face,

" I'm done with you! I hate you so much! Go get yourself a new girlfriend and stay out of my life! Bastard! "Hannah drove off before I could shout back. I snapped out of it, and passed out.

** END FLASHBACK**

I looked ather still crying in my arms. I plled her away from me, and said full-hearted,

"I am truly sorry about what happen at Mitchel's party last year. I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm so sorry. I will do anything to make it up to make it up to you. Will you ever forgiv--"

She kissed me on the lips, and I felt explosion all over my body.This felt right. I pulled back, so I could catch my breath.

---VALERIE'S P.O.V--

"Yeah, I forgive you. Okay and I love you too. I've missed you. You don't have to do anything." I hugged him, and he smelled like cologne. He wrapped his arms around me, and kissed my forehead.

"Do you want anything to eat then? I make some mean pancakes!" He offered, with a bright smile on his face.

'Yeah, I would like some." We walked down the spiral staircase with us holding hands. This just felt too right.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--DAD'S P.O.V.--

"What do you mean we can't sue him!?!"

"Sir, I'm saying until your daughter says this really happen, and can give proof. There is nothing we can do!"

"Okay, I will talk to my daughter when I get home, but justice will be served. Even if I have to do something myself, okay?"

"Sir, please do not take the law into your own hands" The man said sternly.

"I will be back with proof, and my daughter."

I walked out of the office door and slammed it. The people in the office started at me, and Jerry came up to melted me to car. I slammed the car door and drove off. I got to the house to see, Valerie with Jacob making pancakes. She looks up at me scared, and sad. She runs into my arms, crying.

"Baby, it's going to be okay. I promise. We just need some proof that it really happen, and we have to go to court." I said softly.

'Okay. What kind of proof?" she said jerking away from me.

“A testimony"

I looked back at Jacob, and he frowned at me. We both would have to.

Comment, fan, blah, blah!! Enjoy