Chapter Two: Bad Dream

A 12 girl stood there, with long chocolate hair that trickled to her forearm. Her emerald eyes blinked out of her out of her beautiful tanned skin that fascinated looks. She had her hair in a high pony tail, but it was messed up. She had cuts and bruises on her arms, and her face. She had on a purple shirt that had dirt and blood on it. Her pants had blood all over it.She was on a sidewalk crying, with a man besides, her comforting her.

The ambulance was there examining a lady in the stretcher. She was dead, I said to myself, and the man took the little girl's hand and put her in the truck too. She struggled not to go in there, but the man picked her up, and a lady picked her up, and exited her while the door was being closed by the guy that she was with. Someone hit the back of the door and the ambulance drove off. They were still examining the lady that was in the stretcher, she was hardly even breathing. There was blood coming from her thigh. It was basically gushing out.

A man that was in the back applied pressure on it, but it didn't stop. The got to the hospital really quickly and the door opened, and she felt the chilling winter air hit her face. She got cold very quickly. The lady called her over and the little girl walked over fast. She bent down and took the lady's hand. The lady whispered in her ear.

"It's not your fault, I will always love you, and I don't blame you at all sweetie. So you shouldn't blame yourself, I will always love you, your sister, and your dad.” She was put in a wheel chair and they took her into the emergency room, where they took care of the girl. Soon a man and an 8 year old girl came in. She hugged the little sister, which climbed on the bed. Then she started crying again, the tears where hot, that trickled down her face. Then the doctors came in and said my wounds, were fatal. He sighed, and the room began to get tense, I took my little sister's hand just hoping for the worst... She looked at me and I smiled at her. The doctor began to speak.

“I’m very sorry," I began to cry I already knew what he was going to say," But Christina passed away." My dad was in a complete shock. He walked over to me, and told I, “It’s not your fault. It's okay sweetie."

I heard that saying over and over in I head like a it was stuck on replay. Soon I came back to reality and her someone call my name. It was my dad. I looked around I was in my room, with my dad, my butler jerry, my sister Haley, and Jacob. They all looked so worried. Haley looked at me, and walked over and sat on the bed to hug me. I smiled at her, and ruffled her hair a little bit to show my affection. She moved, and Jacob came over to me, and he kissed my forehead and a shot a fake smile at him. He took my hand and my dad began to speak while he was getting up out of my black and pink chair.

"What's wrong Valerie?" Haley asked

"Nothing, bad dream." I murmumed

"Jacob told me what happen..." I looked over at him confused as ever.

'Wait a second? What day is it?'

"Monday" Haley said looking up from her phone. I turned and gave Jacob a blank look. Why was he here? What was going on?

'Don't you remember anything?" I shook my head, and my dad looked at me really worried

"Um, well Adam's what happened..." I stood, up and looked around. Jacob looked at me with tears in his eyes, which he was trying to hold back. I ran out of my room, all the way down the spiral staircase. I kept on running.

I grabbed my keys. I didn't know where I was going, and I didn't care. Before I put on my jacket,he grabbed my hand and I tried to jerk it back, but he had a good grip on me. I spun into his arms, and was so confused I started crying, and he started rubbing my back.

"Shhh, it's okay. I promise you its okay." I shook I shook my head.I pulled away from him wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Well let me start by telling you what happen..." Jacob began....

Vote, Comment, AND FAN!!!! Please