"Oh."

Loke fell asleep soon after leaving you with your thoughts. You knew he was telling the truth, but it was hard to believe that you ended up with someone as perfect as him. You went to sleep with doubts and decisions to make.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The next morning when you woke up you smelled your favorite food and Loke was nowhere to be seen. You walked into the kitchen to find him standing by the stove with a fire extinguisher and a mini fire on the counter. Once he put the fire he turned around and gave you his signature smile.

"Good morning my beautiful (y/n)! I tried to make breakfast for you to make up for yesterday...but um...this happened..." he said walking over to you and giving you a hug.

"It's ok Loke, you didn't have to make me breakfast. I'm used to you coming home late." His face looked guilty before he covered it up with a smile.

"So, what should we do today? I heard there's a festival close by town!"

"Um, Loke, I don't think we're gonna work out..."

"What? Of course we're not gonna work out silly! We're taking the train to the festival!" Loke grabbed your cheeks and squished them. You removed his hands from your face and looked at him seriously. When he saw your expression he stopped smiling and became serious too.

"No, I mean I think we should break up Loke. It's not gonna work."

"What? Why? (Y/n) did I do something wrong?" He looked so sad that you almost wanted to laugh and say 'I'm kidding!' but you knew that if you didn't do this now you would lose yourself.

"No, you did nothing wrong, absolutely nothing! In fact, it's cause of me, you deserve someone better than me! Someone who'll be able to be by your side in public! Not a scaredy cat who's too afraid of your fans."

"(Y/n) you're the bravest, strongest person I know! You're not a scaredy cat! Don't put yourself down like that!"

"There are so many other girls who are more prettier than me, stronger than me, and can be a better girlfriend for you Loke! I'm not the one for you!" You started crying, you knew that he would give up eventually and break up with you but you didn't know when.

"You're the only one for me! You stuck with me through everything! When I was stuck here, when I went back to the celestial world, you were here in my hardest times, when no one else was! You're the most beautiful, gorgeous girl that I know! You're stronger than any girl I know! And you're defiantly the best girlfriend a guy can ask for!" He wiped away your tears and held your face in his hands.

"I love you (y/n), I know I don't say it often, but I love you so much! Never doubt that ok?" He put his head against yours and waited for you to calm down.

"Loke, why do you even bother to stay around?"

"Because I'm a love sick fool. So does this mean we're ok?"

"Yeah, we're ok. I'm sorry I freaked out on you. I just saw you with those girls yesterday and you came home really late and, I don't even know why i overreacted like that. I should trust you more."

"Yes, yes you should. I would never hurt you like that. Now that that's cleared up. How about we go tell everyone you're with me? Everyone will know I'm yours and only yours. Those girls will leave me alone, if they mess with you I'll be there to protect you, ok?"

"Ok, I love you."

"I love you too."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Are you nervous (y/n)?" Loke asked you.

You were walking to the guild where Jason was doing an article on Fairy tail today. Loke was going to get interviewed and would ask Jason to put in that he was taken by you. Hopefully the news would sread quickly and everything would work out smoothly.

"A little, your fangirls will hate me."

"They'll come around when they see how amazing you are."

"Thank you Loke, for everything."

"You're welcome, anything for you (y/n)." He said kissing the top of your head.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After the interview Loke came over to you and gave you a giant hug. A light flashed and you looked over to see Jason squealing about true love or something like that.

The day after, most magazines that were for teens or news about wizards had this picture on it.

Playboy Loke has finally settle down with someone! But how long will this relationship last?

Members of Fairy Tail Loke and (y/n) have announced they are together! Have they been in a secret relationship? For how long?

Apple tree cut down! Neighbors- opps, wrong headline!

Loke and (y/n)! Odd pair but oddly beautiful together! Find out more on page 3!

You and Loke were ambushed with questions from everyone, weather you knew them or not. Loke's fangirls did try to threaten you once, but you stood up for yourself and roasted them thoroughly. Eventually they came around and stopped bothering you.

You and Loke lived happily ever after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The end!

This chapter is about 1,500 words!!!!

Also, important note, most of the time I try my hardest so that the reader has no gender cause y'know, it would be rude to assume that all my readers are girls, cause they're not (I'm pretty sure). But, it's not the easiest and sometimes I do put she or her or the reader is really really feminine cause I am a girl and...yeah...it's hard to write in a guy's perspective sometimes cause I tend to avoid them. If you feel like I should try to make it more gender neutral (is that the right way to phrase it) just tell me, and I will try my best!

Thank you! Bye!❤~t