Private Chapter: Honeymoon night

Our mouth moved in perfect sync as he cupped my face with his hands. The sweet nectar of passion was radiating from his every touch, his every kiss. His tongue battled with mine as I moaned at the feeling.

He was suddenly on top of me. He was careful not to crush me as his hands left my face and roamed around my body. His mouth never left mine the whole time. He hands trailed from my sides to my hips and then to my thighs. I was shivering under his touch. His hands were big and foreign but it felt good to finally have him on me.

Meanwhile my hands were exploring his back muscles, tracing them, feeling them, and cherishing them. When did he even take off his shirt? Perhaps even before he kissed me. He wanted this just as much as I did. I thought the petals would be a problem but they served no purpose what so ever. As our hands were romancing with each other's body, we were oblivious to everything around. It was just me and him. We didn't light the candles instead the night lights were on. It was dark enough yet light enough. It was perfect. What was ever more perfect were his body. He played with the hem of my random T shirt as he started to pull it up. I thought it as my chance to run my hand through his washboard abs right before he threw the T shirt over my head and threw it away. I was suddenly self-conscious under his lustful gaze over my breasts in only a bra. He gulped and devoured my body with his eyes. It was like he was eye fucking me or something. Just the mere thought made me shiver and all the heat rush between my legs. It was a foreign feeling and but it didn't feel bad.

Leo seemed to be contemplating on something, looking at my breasts, but then he leaned down and started sucking on my neck. I moaned some more in pain and pleasure. He's giving me a hickey? He nibbled on my lower ear before leaving a trail of kisses from my neck to my collar bone. Then he trailed lower to the valley of my breasts. I blushed heavily as he did that, feeling butterflies in my stomach.

He suddenly put his hands on my back and lifted me. I was still laying down and he was still on top of me but then he crashed his mouth into mine again. The upped half of my body was still a few inches above the bed as his strong arms were around me. Then he started unclipping my bra and threw it away once again before putting me down again. He nibbled on my bottom lip as I felt his 'thing' poke my thigh. Before I knew what I was doing, I grabbed on to his neck with my hands, still kissing him, I moved my leg to his boxers- damn, he was prepared- and brushed past his manhood. He grunted in my mouth. But didn't let go. My hands trailed to the hem of his boxers and I tugged on it. Giving him the signal that I was wet enough and ready.

He broke the kiss and looked at me as if to say 'are you sure about this?'

I responded by taking off my stupid panties- let's just say I wasn't prepared- as he watched me closely. He bit on his bottom lip, probably still not sure if it was a good idea. It pissed me off. So I gathered courage and grabbed his 'thing' roughly as his eyes widened and he let out a yelp. I brushed my hand over the fabric of his boxers, suddenly forgetting the fact that I was butt naked in front of him. Where the hell did all my shame go?

He swore, "Shit, baby..." as he grabbed my hand away and quickly took his boxers off. I didn't waste time staring at his thing, instead laid back down. Preparing myself for what was about to come. Why stare when you can feel it?

He then positioned himself between my legs and looked at one more time, 'Are you sure?'I nodded as he buried his head in the crook of my neck and slowly entered me.I let out a cry, and clawed on to his back muscles, probably drawing blood. But I encouraged him to go on because I knew it'd be over soon. He got the message and kept going slowly until he was completely in. He sucked on the skin of my neck as he started moving in and out. Tears swelled up from my eyes but the sensation of his mouth on my neck numbed the pain. Slowly, he kept going slowly, waiting for my signal. After a while when it didn't hurt anymore, I grinded my hips, giving him the signal he was waiting for. He surprised me by thrusting his full length inside of me as I gasped in pleasure. He kept going faster and faster until I found myself close to my release.

"Leo!" I moaned his name the whole time. "I love you!"

"I love you more!" He moaned too, as we both climaxed. -We were both panting under the sheets as he fell to my side.

"I don't think Mio is such a bad name after all..." He said, making me laugh."No it isn't." I said as he smiled.

---------

What the fuckk did i just write. My hand is literally shaking. I know it's bad but bear with me k? *cries*