Lost In Ya Love

Chris Brown.

I woke up to nine new messages from Nicki sent at six in the morning, why was she up so early? The way she be texting me making me think she hadn't slept yet, she must of been drinking to be spelling like that.

Baby, I was sleeping. You drink a lil too much last night? All I know you going to wake up with a bad ass headache. I love you, call me when you can. - Chris, 10.01am.

I rolled out of bed, quickly going for a morning toilet before joining Willow downstairs. She stayed the night, she going back home early afternoon. I don't know what I have planned for the rest of the day, probably just meet up with the boys.

"You not make me anything?" I asked disappointedly.

"It's your house, you know where everything is." She smiled smugly.

"You the guest you should be treating me." I joked.

"Exactly I'm the guest, you should be making me breakfast. But don't worry I got myself." She spoke, taking a bite of her beans and toast after.

"After the prank you and Wesley pulled on me yesterday, you don't deserve shit."

She laughed a bit thinking about yesterday, that shit wasn't funny at all, nearly gave me a heart attack.

"I'm getting picked up soon." Willow informed me.

"Thought you was staying for a bit longer?" I replied as I started preparing my breakfast.

"I was but I'm meeting up with some friends now. Don't miss me too much." Willow smiled.

It's crazy thinking about Willow and Welsey being sixteen, I always just remember them being fourteen. It's only a two years difference, but they grow up a lot in that time.

"I'll try not too." I chuckled as I joined her at the table.

I do love spending time with my family that's why I still haven't gone back to being Nicki's bodyguard yet. I'm trying to spend time with everyone before I tell them I'm going back, I need to tell Nicki too, and soon just in case she changes her mind.

Nicki Minaj.

I woke up running towards my toliet, throwing up whatever I drank last night. I can already fell my headache. What even happened last night? All I know is that I regret it now.

After showering and cleaning up a bit I grabbed my phone then went downstairs to make some breakfast, lunch or dinner... I checked my phone to see it was 5pm, I guess dinner then. Also, I had some textes from my manager, two friends and Chris. I opened Chris' first.

Baby, I was sleeping. You drink a lil too much last night? All I know you going to wake up with a bad ass headache. I love you, call me when you can. - Breezy, 10.01am.

I frowned my eyebrows in confusion. Did I text him last night? I scrolled up through the messages to see me acting a fool. I cringed while I read them, I couldn't even write I was that out of it.

I'm so sorry. I guess I did drink a lil too much. You right on that headache, hurts like a bitch. I love you too, I'll ring tomorrow not really up for the phone call now, still in recovery. - Nicki, 5.13pm.

"You're awake." I heard a raspy male voice speak.

I jumped back in surprise, looking around the room to see Meek sitting at the table eating.

"Why are you here?" I snapped.

"You already forget last night." He winked at me.

I gave him a stale face, he trying to make it sound like we did something. However bad I drink I know I still wouldn't cheat, especially not on Chris, and especially not with Meek.

"I remember sleeping alone. If you don't mind I would like to be alone." I replied.

I went to go into the kitchen but meek came running after me, I rolled my eyes at him.

"I shouldn't run when I got a hangover." Meek laughed by himself. "But I know you remember last night."

"Meek nothing happened. You must of been having a wet dream, cuz shit didn't happen between us." I stated firmly.

"Let me refresh your memory." He smirked as he went to lean in for a kiss.

I raised my hand up and connected it to his face. Ain't no way he about to kiss me.

"Back up. Leave." I spat in anger.

"Call me when you want to apologise." Meek laughed as he gather his stuff.

I watched as he leaved. I can't believe he tried that shit. I been telling everyone we just friends, telling Chris he was crazy for thinking otherwise. But now Meek go do me like that? Make me look stupid. And to him to think I need to apologise to him? I can't. I need to stop because it's just making my headache worse.

I made some dinner, then sat down at my table in silence eating away. Just a simply dinner. I didn't want the TV on either, no sound right now is perfect. My phone started buzzing which was annoying, but it was Chris so it was fine.

Haha, maybe watch how much you drinking next time. Yeah call me tomorrow, I got some good news for you. - Breezy, 5.34pm.

Good news? Yeah I need that. He giving me good news I need to tell him the bad news. I need to tell him what Meek tried, just in case stories get twisted. You never know with the media. I'm excited for his good news though. I already knew I was smiling from his text, I don't know why. I'm just so in love with him. I can't even front it no more.

I get lost in ya love.

_____________________
Short chapter sorry but this book is ending real soon:(

1) Happy on Nicki's reaction on Meek trying to kiss her?

2) You think anything happened between them two last night? Or Meek lying?

3) What do you think the good news is?

- Vote & comment please.