Lady In Glass Dress

Nicki Minaj.

"What up baby?" I smiled at the phone as I face timed Chris.

We don't talk as much as I would like, but we still make sure we make at least a hour for each other a day. Planning the next free time we have to see each other again, or even planning time to face time.

"I'm not even gonna waste no time, I saw a picture of you twerking on Meek." He started.

Meek is my boy bestfriend, his in the game with me, he protects me while Chris isn't with me. Me playing around with Meek is just for fun, it would never go any further. Meek feels the same, he better anyway.

"Yeah? Why you mad about that?" I asked casually.

"Why am I mad? If you saw someone rubbing their ass up against me you wouldn't get mad?!" He shouted down the speaker phone.

"I would because you ain't Nicki Minaj."

Onika is with Chris, Nicki is too but she is also famous, she has a reputation for being a bad bitch not a quite sweet girl. Chris needs to accept I'm still Nicki Minaj. He isn't taking her away from me.

"That's the most big headed thing you have ever said. Don't matter if you the fucking queen of the world, you're my women and I don't want no other man touching up on you." He told me sternly.

"You acting bad now? You have made me look like I'm with a fool. Everyone thinks you couldn't kill a fly, everyone thinks it's a joke-

"Fuck what everyone thinks, I don't care about them, I only care about us. Other niggas trying to make you doubt our relationship... Shit. I guess it's working."

"I'm not doubting us Chris. Just why can't you show everyone you're strong and going to protect me, actually be here for me, Onkia and Nicki. Everyone just thinks you're a little mommy's boy." I sighed trying to calm myself down, I just wanted to talk to my baby now we arguing. We don't have enough time to argue.

"Everyone, everyone, everyone playing in your mind. I'm always going to protect you and my family. I am a mommy's boy, I'm a family man, I'm not ashamed to admit that. If anyone fucks with them better believe I'll do something about it... Onika is family to me." He softly spoke at the end.

It's a warming feeling to know I'm apart of Chris' loving family. Well, Onika is. But what happens when I have to go back to my famous life, he going to be mad every time?

"What about Nicki?" I replied simply.

"Why can't you just be you. You need to find out which one is the fake one and which one is real. Who are you? Nicki or Onika? Why do you have to act?"

"Why do I have to pick? Why can't you just accept us both?" I asked slowly feeling myself starting to get annoyed.

Chris knew the deal when he got with me. I'm not going to give my life up, I have worked so hard for my dreams, I'm not giving up now.

"Because it feels like once you leave me you go back to being Nicki who thinks she's single. Do what you have to I don't care as long as you remember you have a man. I'm not waiting around for nothing. You can't be single Nicki but taken Onika." Chris rambled.

"I hate that you think you can make me choose-

"Just remember Nicki is taken too."

With that the phone line cut off. I was so mad with Chris but at the same time mad with myself. Maybe I should of explained my situation more to him. Maybe I'm doing too much. Either way Nicki Minaj isn't going anywhere. And what does he mean he isn't waiting around? He not going to fight for us, he gives up that easily?

"Don't let Safaree get into your mind." Meek appeared out of no where.

I sighed and moved over on my couch to let Meek sit next to me.

"It's rude to listen to over peoples conversation." I complained.

"Can't help it when you're both shouting down the phone." He awkwardly chuckled.

"Besides you said didn't think highly of Chris either." I admitted.

Meek and Safaree wasn't the only ones who said Chris wasn't going to fill all my needs. Social media being going at it too, thinking Chris isn't high enough for my standards or my type, like anyone even knows what that is apart from me.

"Just want to make sure he don't change you." Meek replied.

"No one can change me. He just helped me find Onika. He just needs to accept Nicki too." I sighed, relaxing back on the couch.

"Don't know why you relaxing you have a show to do soon." Meek reminded me. "I'm going to head home quick, see me in the crowd later."

>>>

Chris Brown.

I scrolled through Instagram as I watched short clips of Nicki's performance earlier. Lady in a glass dress, I can see right through her. I know Safaree broke her heart, she thought she won't be able to love again but I changed that, I helped her find her. Now she mad at me because I don't want to share her?

I hate her being away, especially us arguing, she mad at me and she around all these people who want her. Also, she out here flaunting it all make it seem like they can come and get it. It's hard. Even hard now as the family trip has ended and I'm back home in my empty apartment, just me. I have been looking for jobs too, half of me wants to stay here as it's my home and family are here. Yet I know I don't want Onika to leave. I don't want her to feel like I'm controlling her or making her choose between Nicki or Onika because it ain't like that, I just what her to know she's still taken even when she's not close to me.

Meek I ain't trust that nigga either, he playing it nice, I know that nigga wants my women. Safaree he trying to get back what he lost, I just need to make sure that ain't gonna happen. Keeping my women is hard though when I'm hardly ever with her anymore.

____________________

1) Onika or Nicki? Who would you choose?

2) Who was wrong in the argument, Chris or Nicki?

3) Would you prefer Safaree or Meek?

- Sorry not a long chapter, been working and have college soon so it's hard to find time to write, even harder when I keep having writers block once it goes I quickly write the chapter. Anyway, hope you stollen enjoyed!
Vote & comment please.