Time For Love

Nicki Minaj.

"I think it's time for love it's been some time." Safaree smirked at me.

"It's like three in the morning get the fuck out of here!" I screamed as I pushed him away from my doorstep.

"I know your skinny pussy ass nigga ain't here, let me in." He spoke through greeted teeth.

'Skinny pussy ass nigga' that's what I thought of Chris when I first met him, I understand why Safaree thinks the same of him. I don't know if Chris could fight, I know his always there for me but he don't act like a tough nigga. That's what I'm into a strong man, Chris isn't my usual type.

"I know you still think of me-

"Don't you have your own girl now Safaree? Why you still coming back trying to force yourself back into my life. Leave me alone!" I shouted as I kept pushing him back, trying to get him away from my house.

For once I didn't have paparazzi outside my house, so I could beat the shit out of him in peace if he keeps trying me.

"Now, that's is Nicki Minaj. He changed you, but just by being away from him you're coming back, I have missed you." He smiled as he spoke in a calming voice.

Nicki Minaj did change now that I think of it. I become more Onika. I need to find a balance. I still want to be caring to Chris but I want the bad fierce ways to stay with me, I have lost that somewhere. Is Chris helping me be me or changing me?

"Chris needs to accept Nicki Minaj, you're letting him run all over you." Safaree told me.

"Could you go." I told him again.

"I know you ain't forget our years together. Chris isn't me. You two isn't us-

"Yeah Chris don't cheat and we don't fight. We better than we ever was." I confirmed.

"Better than twelve years?" He laughed. "We argued because we stayed fighting for each other's. I cheated because we where fading away, I fucked up, but I'm here to fight for us again."

"Leave!" I shouted again.

"Or what? Who you going to call Nicki?!" He shouted as he pushed me back against the brick walls. "You going to call your nigga? Right." He chuckled darkly.

I kicked him in between his legs making him let go off me as he curled up holding his parts in pain. I picked that time to run away into my house but before I could lock the door he ran in after me, I made it into the kitchen where my phone was on the side. He stood the other side of the island with a evil expression on his face.

"Who you going to call?" He chuckled as he watched me typing a number onto my phone.

I placed the phone up to my ear, Safaree watched me with a smirk on his face.

"Nicki? Why you calling this late?" Raspy male voice spoke down the speaker phone.

"Could you come round please, I need your help?" I asked with hope.

I could just ring my bodyguard but I want someone to really hurt him so he could get the message.

"Damn, alright, I'm coming." Meek agreed, shortly he hang up.

Meek is a close friend of mine, I knew he would be awake and he don't live far away, I know he could help me.

"Who's that?" Safaree asked with confusion.

I smirked as I walked back slowly, he used that time to make his way round the island to me.

"I won't hurt you, I just want you to say you want me again." He whispered as he slowly approached me.

Once he got closer I gripped the plate in my hand which was behind me. I aggressively smashed the plate onto his head making him daze out for a bit, I ran to the living room with my phone in my hand.

"You crazy ass bitch!" I heard him shut after a few minutes of silence.

Just before he made it to me I opened up the front door to Meek, he went to say something to me then he spotted Safaree.

"Meek Mill? He just as much of a pussy than Chris." Safaree laughed.

"Why you here? Still chasing after someone who don't want you, isn't that sad?" Meek chuckled. "Just get out of here."

"You know what fuck you Nicki, don't come chasing after me when you notice Chris isn't going to protect you like I did!" Safaree shouted at me as he stomped out the house.

That was a lot easier than excepted. Safaree talking all shit but once Meek was here he left.

"Thank you." I smiled, hugging Meek warmly afterwards.

"Ain't nothing." He replied as hugged me back. "You want me to stay the night?"

I thought about it. That's going to look bad. As long as don't share a room with me, just here to protect me it's fine

"Please... You can sleep in the spare bedroom." I told him as I let go off him.

"Alright, I'm going bed now as I'm tired as fuck." He chuckled lightly.

I followed him up the stairs then we went of our separate ways.

Chris Brown.

"Willow." I called out to her as I knocked on her bedroom door.

"Yeah?" She replied as she opened it to me.

"Can you show me that picture again from last night?" I asked her.

She sighed and pulled out her phone I waited a while then she showed me a picture from TMZ. It was Nicki twerking on Meek with all her girls in the background, they where at some club, it was from the night she left here. I thought she had bussiness? Instead she doing all this shit when she know she got a man. I don't usual get mad but I'm pissed right now. I underetand she's Nicki Minaj as well as Onika but don't mind she can go round doing all this when she taken.

"Please don't get mad with her Chris." Willow expressed.

I know Willow a massive fan of Nicki's this probably huge for her seeing me date her idol but of course I'm going to be mad with Nicki.

I gave Willow her phone back then walked off to my room, just one more night of me being all this family holiday then I go back home. Maybe if I'm Nicki's bodyguard she won't have time to being doing all the extra shit she does.

____________________

1) What you think of Safaree?

2) You think Nicki & Meek will do anything?

3) You think Chris needs to be show Nicki he can be tough?

4) You think Chris was overreacting about the picture of Nicki twerking on Meek? Or was Nicki wrong for that?

Vote & comment please.