Came To Do

Chris Brown.

"Yeah night, love you lot too!" I shouted to everyone before closing our bedroom door.

I locked the bedroom then turned around to see Nicki stripping down into her underwear, getting ready to get into bed.

"You know what we came to do." I smirked as I worked my way to Nicki.

I roamed my hands up and down Nicki's sides as I rested my head on her shoulder, breathing in her sexy scent.

"We came to sleep. We can't do anything, your family is downstairs. We nearly got caught last time." Nicki warned me.

She got out of my grip and got into bed. I groaned in annoyance. I crawled on top of her, she trying not to make herself turned on. However, my mission is to go against that, I need her.

"Chris." She groaned. "We can't... We need to talk." She remind me.

I sighed, flopping next to her, I wrapped my arm around her as I laid next to her.

"My manager rang me today." She started, I kept silence to let her carry on talking. "He wants me to go to perform at an award show. I need to ring him soon with an answer. I don't know whether to go, I don't want to leave you-"

"This is your career, your dream. I can't make this decision for you. It's all up to you."

Of course I don't want Onika to leave. I have hardly even seen her and she already going to go? But I can't stop her.

"I don't know what to do Chris though. I'm loving it here with your family but I'm still Nicki Minaj too."

It was quite for a while, think both of us where thinking. I forget I'm dating Nicki Minaj, I get so used to having Onika.

"If I leave, will you come out and visit me soon?" She asked me, as she cuddled up onto my chest.

I got paid a lot for body guarding for Nicki Minaj but it won't last forever. I will have enough for this months rent and one flight ticket there to LA and back. However, I will have nothing left after that, I'm going to have to get another job soon, which is going to make it even harder for me to see Onika as much as we would like.

"You got to make time for your fans and me, I need to make time for my family and you... We will be have to be equal about visiting each other's." I explained.

"So, I repeat, are you going to come out and see me?" Nicki lightly laughed.

"Of course," I turned her face to look at me, I kissed her forehead. "I love you, I will come and see you when I can. If you need to go, that's what you got to do."

"I love you Breezy... You could always be my bodyguard again, I mean I'll give you more time to come back and see your family, but at least you'll get paid for being with me." Nicki suggested.

"I don't need to be paid to look after my baby." I told her, kissing her lips for a bit after.

She deepened the kiss as she worked her way on top of me, straddling me as she slowly moved her hips against me. I rubbed my hands against her ass, she slowly working my downstairs up. This teasing is too much for me. I flipped her over, I removed my lips from her and placed them only her neck instead.

"I-I love that." She moaned.

I trailed my tongue down her body as I moved my hands up her body. I placed either hand on either one of her boobs, as I placed my lips onto the middle of her thighs.

"I never got to finish my breakfast..." I smirked against her.

I kept squeezing her breasts as I kissed, licked and flicked on her clit. She threw her neck back as she was biting down on her bottom lip trying not to make a sound.

"Do I do it better than your ex?" I spoke against her, moving one of my hands down to rub against her forcefully.

"Yeah uh." She moaned lightly.

"You better remember that, this shit is mine." I slapped my hand against it, attacking my lips back on it after.

How much I would love her screaming my name right now. Hate having to be quite.

A phone started to ring next to us, I groaned in annoyance but carried on doing what I was doing.

"I-it's my phone, Chris." Nicki moaned as she moved my head away from her. "It's my manager."

"Ugh, can it wait, why am I always getting intruppted." I complained as I let her get up from the bed.

I sat up against the headboard as I watched Nicki talk on the phone. Then I remembered that I still didn't tell her about my ex sending me that picture. That picture meant nothing to me but it going to look bad if I don't tell Nicki about it. I'm not trying to hide it from her.

"Yeah, I have made my decision." I heard Nicki say down the speaker phone.

Nicki looked deeply into my eyes before she told her manager. I don't know if she going or not.

"Wait, there's a interview too now?" Nicki sighed. "Okay, okay."

She looked at me with a apologetic look. She going, I can see it in her face. I nodded at her to say it's alright. I don't want her to leave, I want to be with her all the time but I will see her again.

"Yeah, I be on the plane tomorrow." Nick confirmed.

________________________

1) Y'all still waiting for the sex scene? Have I been teasing too much?

2) You think Nicki should of stayed?

3) You think Chris should become Nicki's bodygaurd again?

Sorry it's a shortish chapter, but some interesting stuff is happening soon I promise.
(Didn't proof read)