New Flame

Chris Brown.

"She coming?" My mamma asked me.

"Yeah, she be here soon, trust." I replied.

I texted Nicki again asking how long she going to be. We about to leave in twenty minutes, everyone at my mommas house with their stuff, we ready to leave but Nicki ain't even here yet. I'm getting nervous. She messaged me this morning saying she's still coming. However, she was supposed to be here two hours ago.

"I'm so excited to meet her. What should I say?" Willow panicked.

"I'm saying hello first." Wesley protested.

"You never even used to listen to Nicki. I have always been a fan, I'm saying hello first." Willow spoke getting annoyed with Wesley.

"I'm saying hello first." I mimicked sarcastically.

"How does she put up with your annoying ass?" Wesley tutted at me, she always got a attitude, teenagers.

"You better get rid of that attitude or none of you meeting her." I said as I tried to be serious.

There was a knock at the door, I could tell it was Trey knocking by the loud ass banging.

"Get the door." I asked Willow as she was closer to the door.

"It, is, is it Nicki?" Willow panicked.

"You said you wanted to say hello first now you panicking?" Wesley laughed at her.

"I'm, I don't know, that's my idol. I don't know if I'm ready. Oh my god." Willow panicked more.

"It only Trey." I laughed.

Willow sighed calming herself down. Everyone working theirselves up about meeting Nicki.

"Wait Trey and Tyga are coming?" Wesley asked frowning her eyebrows in confusion.

"My homies always come." I spoke back in confusion, where she been at, she knows this shit.

"I wasn't allowed to bring my friends, how comes you always do?" Wesley asked.

I looked up to see the boys walking in holding their bags.

"'Cause they part of the family." I replied, moving her out the way. "Can everyone get out of the hall way there ain't enough room for all of us to be just standing around."

"We waiting for Nicki though." Wesley sassed.

"She ain't here yet, just go in the living room." I spat.

Wesley rolled her eyes at me then walked into the living room, Willow following behind her.

"Everyone seems happy here." Trey joked.

I chuckled then dapped them up. I helped them bring their bags in then they went off going to say hello to the family. I waited on the bottom of the stairs, waiting by myself for Nicki.

I waited for a while then there was knocking at the door. It could only be her. I smiled then got up making my way to the door, I opened it up to see her standing there. Looking gorgeous as always.

"You made it." I smiled pulling her into a hug.

She wrapped her arms around me as she rested her head on my chest.

"Sorry I was late." Onika spoke.

"Is that her?" Wesley asked in the distance.

I chuckled then moved from Nicki opening up the door more to let Nicki walk in. I turned round to see everyone looking. Noisy ass fuckers.