See You Around

Chris Brown.

"I got to ring Nicki first, I may see you boys later." I told Trey from down the speaker phone.

"Aight, if you have too." Trey replied blandly.

"Sorry bro, I won't be long." I confirmed.

We said our goodbyes then hang up the phone, ringing Onika after. I needed to speak to her, I'm pissed off with her with and this so called relationship she don't give a shit about.

"Breezy, hey." She answered.

Two surprises in that, she answered for once and she called me by my old nickname she gave me.

"Onika... We really need to talk, this bs is getting too fucking much." I tried to stay calm, fight through the anger I'm feeling.

I'm mostly angry about all the love and time we put in, I don't want that shit to go to waste. I love Onika, I don't want to let her go, and I don't want her to let me go.

"You mad?" She replied.

I chuckled sarcastically. "I have many reasons to be mad, but I managed to narrow it down to three main reasons."

"Why you mad at me?" She cluelessly spoke.

Either she playing dumb or she actually just being dumb.

"Let's start with you never talking to me anymore, what happened to making time for each other? I make time for you, I respect the same shit back Onika."

I never talk to Onika like this. I don't get mad with her because I have been brought up to talk to my women with respect. Oddly though Onika don't like it that I treat her nice? She wants me to be all big and bad. I'm always going to protect her, just because I'm not starting fights or getting involved in bullshit people think I'm weak. I don't need to get into a fight to prove I'm the opposite of that.

"I told you I'm still Nicki Minaj. You knew the deal when you got with me so don't be coming at me with all that now. Get back in yo lane." She sassed.

This big sudden ego is pushing me. Why she suddenly acting like this again?

"I know. I respect that but you managed to make time for me before... Let's get onto the second reason, we just having fun now? You said that bullshit twice, I let it go the first time but seriously, the love you's are bullshit to you?!" I shouted annoyed.

I listen to her interviews, I didn't say anything the first time as we just said we loved each other but we have said it many times and she still saying we just having fun. Making us sound like we friends with benefits. Like we ain't going no where.

"Chris. Really? That's a interview I don't want everyone knowing our business. So I just keep it simply. You want me to tell them all the special moments we shared-

"Do you even remember our moments, I think your ego got in the way of that-

"Of course I remember!" She shouted in defence. "I remember the moments at the beach, the first time we did it, the time we said I love you. I remember how you make me feel because I still have that loving feeling now."

Hearing her say that made me feel slightly better. Sometimes you need to be remind that your other one still love you. We spend so much time apart that it makes me feel like she forgetting about us.

"Third reason?" Nicki asked boldly.

"Photoshoot... Why you got to show off so much? You already have the fame what more attention do you need?"

"Oh, wow." She laughed fakly. "I can't believe you just said that, get off my line."

"Why do you do it?" I asked seriously.

"I'm Nicki Minaj, get that into your stupid brain. Do you research, learn about me-

"I know Onika. But Nicki she changes her personality and character to fast for me to catch up."

"I'll see you around." She spoke plainly.

Then the phone call ended, she hang up.Well, that phone call may off just made us even more distance than before.

I'm not going to stay at home by myself being angry, so I'm going to meet up with my boys. I opened up my messages and texted Trey.

Where you two at? I'm going to come thru. - Chris, 5.32pm.

Once I waited for a reply I quickly done some house cleaning. The boys always stay at my house and never clean there shit up. My kitchen looking like a bomb just went off in there. Once I was done I saw a reply from Trey.

We shooting some hoops, quite a lot of people are out though, including yo ex. - Trey, 5.51pm.

She my ex for a reason. I don't need to talk to her, I'm not stopping myself from going out because I might see her. I still find it funny that her ex nigga sent me that picture, I will never understand his logic.

That's whatever man, I will be out there in a bit. - Chris, 6.00pm.

I ran upstairs and got changed into my basketball clothes  placing on my Jordan's after. I grabbed my phone and house keys then I left the house. I just walked there as it wasn't far.

When I made it I saw Trey and Tyga playing against three other random niggas. Men can socialise with other men easily, it's just natural.

"Aye yo, Chris we need back up!" Trey shouted to me.

I ran over to the court to join them, need to help my brotha's out. I dapped up the other boys then the game started.

>>>

"Fuck, a nigga tired." I breathed heavily as I laid back onto the bench.

They where good, they won the first game so we done best to three. We ended up winning the other two games, I couldn't leave knowing we lost so we kept going. But now I can't even be bothered to move.

"At least we won though. Tyga cheered.

"We won because of me and Trey." I joked.

"Nigga get out of here." Tyga laughed.

Yasmin was there in the distance with her girls, she didn't bother us at all. Either she embarrassed or she really just don't give a fuck anymore. I pulled out my phone to see it was half eight. We really been playing for that long?

"Aight, I'm going back home to have a shower and shit, might meet you boys later." I told them.

"Yeah I'm gonna go home for once." Trey chuckled.

"I'm going round Trey's then." Tyga confirmed.

"Nigga no the fuck you ain't, who invited your ass?" Trey joked back.

"When did we start asking?" Tyga replied with the truth.

We don't ask we just turn up at their door step with our sleeping shit. We together probably too much. They jokingly argued on the walk back. They stay being like a married couple.

Luckily they had to walk off in another direction, so the rest of the walk back I had peace. When I was walking up to my house I spotted black car outside. I was confused by who it was but I don't want to be investigating so I just opened up my front door but before I could close it the person got out their car.

______________________

1) What you think about Nicki's & Chris' argument? Who was wrong?

2) Who do you prefer Tyga or Trey? You like their friendship?

3) Who do you think it was in the black car?

1/2