Loyal

Chris Brown.

"Ow, you so strong!" I shouted in laughter.

"Tap out." Jayden laughed as he held me in a head lock.

I could flip this boy over in seconds, he light as fuck. He thinking he all tough and strong right now, he actually thinking he got me locked down.

"I give up!" I shouted as I tapped on the ground three times.

Jayden laughed as he got off me. Looking proud of himself. The lies you tell to kids to make them happy.

"Just because you turned ten today don't mean you can go round beating up grown men." I spoke to him as I pretended I was in pain, holding my rib cage as I bent over, in fake pain.

"I'm sorry Chris, did I really hurt you?" He asked sadly and in shock.

"A lil bit but I'm tough." I stood up tall. "Tough like you lil man."

He smiled and ran back into the living room to join the rest of the family. He a sensitive kid.

I quickly checked my phone to see there was no reply from Nicki yet. I messaged her this morning asking about hay family holiday which is in two days, I got no reply, yet anyway. I placed my phone back into my pocket and went to join the family.

I walked in to see Joey first, texting on his phone. I looked behind his shoulder to read his text message. I couldn't exactly read what was being said but I could see the name 'My Baby' at the top. My niggg got himself a girl. He looked around to make sure no one was looking at him, he turned around and saw me looking. He went red in the face and quickly locked his phone.

"So who's your baby?" I chuckled getting straight to the point.

Everyone was asking me questions about Nicki, including him. Now it's time to roast into him.

"Nigga mind your business, get out my space bruh." He replied.

"You don't like when the tables turn then?" I laughed.

I took a seat next to him, I need to get more details about this girl. Joey is twenty one and his never had a real girl, he been with girls, but he never been in love. This may be the first, I have to know the details.

"I don't want the family to know, drop it Chris, please man." He sighed.

He trying to get sympathy out of me? Did her forgot I'm his oldest cousins? I have to be here to annoy him.

"Why you worried about the family knowing? We family, we share secrets here man."

"I don't want anyone to know yet. Not until I know it's real, this may be the one." He spoke seriously.

Shit. My nigga got real feelings. This changes everything. I know how it feels, I have the same feelings for Onika now.

"Shit, ion know it was that real, good for you bro. You gonna find one before Marvin does."

"You lucky Joyce ain't in here, she be telling us both of." Joey laughed.

"Yeah we need to stop cussing in front of these kids." I laughed.

I looked in front of me to see Wesley, Willow and Jayden sharing sister and brother time together as they played on the Xbox.

"Wait hold up, who said you kids could play on my game?" Joey asked in confusion.

"I'm not a kid." Wesley spoke up in annoyance.

"You still ask for pocket money, you a kid. Get off my shit." Joey spoke as he got up.