Drunk Texting

- Same Night -

Chris Brown.

"Hello Christopher." A voice spoke down my phone.

"Who this?" I asked.

The voice sound so familar, young women soft voice.

"Wesley... I'm sorry Chrissy." She sniffed.

I started to feel concerned, confused, mad, sad... Her voice sounds soft and sad, yet it feels like something bad happened. Better not be about that boy.

"Why? What happened? You crying, you okay Wesley?" I quickly questioned her.

"Chris... I didn't mean it to go that far... He didn't wear a condom-"

I shot up from my sofa, pacing up and down my front room feeling mad. Why she so stupid? This is why I didn't want her messing with boys. Pregnant at sixteen?

"What do you mean?! Wesley, he better pulled out, you on the pill? What if you pregnant?!" I shouted down the speaker phone.

"I'm sorry Chris! Willow is pregnant too!" She shouted back in defence.

I could of fainted right then. Both of my cousins? I never had a sister, I treat the twins as my two baby sisters. I can't believe this. I couldn't even say anything to express my feelings.

"GOT 'EM!" Wesley laughed down the phone.

"H-Huh?" I stuttered in confusion.

"We pranked you brotha!" Willow cracked up laughing as she jumped off the sofa and onto me.

I just stood there. Taking in everything that just happened.

"Huh?" I repeated.

I held onto my heart, still in surprise. While Wesley and Willow stayed laughing, Willow took the phone off me.

"You should see his face right now! I can't believe he fell for that... I can't, I literally can't." Willow laughed, tears rolling down her face.

"So... No one pregnant?" I asked still in slight panic.

"No!" Willow laughed lightly, calming down. "Wesley is at her friends sleepover, she not even with a boy."

"I hate you two, forreal." I chuckled lightly as I laid back down onto the sofa.

"You love us really." Willow smirked. "Bye Wesley!"

Willow ended the call and jumped back onto the sofa, causally turning the movie back on.

"Can I have the popcorn?" Willow asked me as she pointed to it.

She acting so casual while I'm still in shock from what just went down, I wasn't expecting that.

"Yeah." I mumbled, passing it to her.

Nicki Minaj.

"I don't want to sleep yet! Let's drink some more." Meek followed me into my house.

"You already drunk." I told him as I took off my jacket and threw my handbag onto a near by table.

"But you ain't... I think I'm think already sober." He spoke, not making sense.

"Yeah because that sentence really proved you're nearly sober." I sarcastically replied.

"Spin the bottle-

"What we twelve? There's only two of us and I'm taken." I kept him in line.

"You no fun no no more."

I rolled my eyes at him, I can't put up with drunk meek right now. I left him as I made my way to my room, I had a quick shower and prepared myself for bed. I took around forty minutes just prepare to get into bed, I was just lazily doing stuff. I wasn't prepared for bed, and it's worrying me that's it's so quite. What meek doing?

I walked out my room and made my way downstairs. I saw meek half hanging onto the sofa, fast asleep, snoring loudly as he dribbled down the side of his mouth. How unattractive. I walked closer to see a bottle fireball next to him, looks like he only had a few sips and passed out after... I haven't really had that drink yet, so I deiced to pour myself a little drink.

I ended up taking the whole bottle upstairs to my room with me. I got into bed, with some snacks and a bottle of fireball as I watched netflix. It's around six in the morning, I don't know why I'm not tired yet. I still feel a bit tipsy from the club, but this fireball really getting to me. I have many different types of drunk me, either I'm angry, annoying or horny. Right now it's horny... But Chris isn't here with me sadly.

I'm horny... - Nicki, 6.02am.

I decided to text Chris, I needed him, as he can't be here physical he could make me excited in some way. I waited for a while and no reply.

Chrs, pleae I nee and want ou. - Nicki, 6.06am.

I begged him through texting... I just let my drunkness take over... Just drunk texting my man.

Chris, why you no not replyi? Don't plaay with with me right now, I ned you. - Nicki, 6.10am.

I was slowly getting annoyed, my horny feeling was lowering down thankful, but my anger is coming up slowly.

Cris reply! Don't get me ducked up. - Nicki, 6.13am.

*fucked - Nicki, 6.13am.

I started to really get annoyed? Why isn't he replying to me? I know his phone can't be on silent. Why he being like this? Always playing games, just like that auto correct.

Fine, fck you. I won't text you again. - Nicki, 6.15am.

I sipped a bit more of my drink then placed everything off the bed, I turned of my tv then got comfy in bed. Just going to sleep now. I checked my phone once more to see no reply.

You reakly gt me fuxked up. - Nicki, 6.17am.

I press sent then remembered my previous message...

Not texting again for for real this timeee. - Nicki 6.18am.

I told him, remembering my words. Nicki Minaj doesn't get played to made to look like a fool, especially not for no skinny ass nigga.

But yu realy got me fuckd up. - Nicki, 6.18am.

______________________
P.S the wrong spelling and typos in the text are done on purpose. To show that she is drunk... That's how my friend textes me when she drunk anyway...

1) What you think when Welsey and Willow said they was pregnant?

2) Love the cousin bond?

3) What you think about the drunk texting?

- As you may notice this book is coming to a end soon, if you know the X album you will know how many chapters there is left... If you can see the pattern I have went for.